• Register Today It's free!

Anyone running Cooper tires?

tls4every1

Reaction score
City, State
Springfield, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Sport Trac Limited
My stock 235/65/18 on my 07 ST Limited are shot and am looking to add a little larger tire. I see where 265 will work for what I need. looking at Cooper Adventurer or Discovery tires. Anyone running these? Opinions?
Thanks
Terry

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i have cooper discover atr's as my summer tires (came with the truck with 50% tread a year ago) and personally, they look good, are great on pavement (though they are easy to squeal around corners since they are worn quite a bit now) but they suck on anything else, i got stuck in my own driveway in 2 inches of mud with them last spring. they do wear well though over all, mine wore so much in a year because i drove em hard and have bad alignment up front.

The set of Discover AT's I had on my Silverado lasted over 60,000 highway miles.

I've seen a few trucks around here with Cooper AT3's but the tread looks kind of blocky to be good in snow (IMO). Bud of mine owns a tire shop and sells Coopers. My last two sets were Firestone A/T's which I've liked and they don't cost a lot. Good in snow and quiet for an A/T.

Back