ap81590's Elite Registry | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ap81590's Elite Registry

IMG_3317.jpg

As you can see, I installed a Westin Safari Bar and some Hella 500 Fogs. Heres a better picture:
IMG_3692.jpg

That pretty much covers the exterior, on the interior I have a Pioneer Premier DEH-P650:
IMG_3688.jpg

I had to bypass the amp for this to work, took a lot of time and aggrivation. You can't see them but I have Pioneer 4-way 6x8s in all the doors.

And onto my most recent/most time consuming project so far. I got these leather covers from expo5.0s 1996, took the seats out, took my ugly cloth off and slid the leathers on. Sounds much easier than it is. It took about 2 hours a seat at least. Pics:
IMG_3680.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

Hope you like it, tell me what you think......

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nobody has anything to say?? Good or bad, lemme hear it.

i like the look of the Westin Safari Bar and lights. nice dog and tell me more about the 1970 Opel GT

Looks good man, how are those speakers working out for you?

Work great thewishkah, thanks. Xman98, the GT was bulit in Germany from 68-73, it was distributed by Buick. This ones in Savannah, GA and I'm going to get it tomorrow.....I'll post more pics then. Thanks guys.

opels are such fun little cars.

cool the reason i asked was i think my neighbor has one, now im curious so im gonna go ask him lol

Wow, that would be cool, these are getting fairly rare. There are usually one or two on eBay at a time. I'll post more pics tomorrow when I actually have it.

Looks good. Did ya ever get that sub installed? Hope all is well. Love the Opel GT thats a hot looking car.

Thanks ions. The sub is sitting in my room, currently my funds have been shifted towards the GT. I know exactley what amp and wires and box I'm going to get, just gotta wait for a good time to do it.

New Tires:
BF Goodrich All-Terrain TAko 30x9.50

IMG_4009.jpg

IMG_4008.jpg

Looks good

Back