Attackgirl | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

attackgirl

Reaction score
City, State
Originally from Mi. Retired Military currently in Northern VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Ford Explorer Sport
Hello Everyone. I am a retired military pilot trying to prep my new "LuvShack" 1999 Fleetwood Bounder 38S for my cross country travels. I dream of the salmon runs in Alaska and have never seen the grand canyon. I have a beautiful blue 2002 Explorer Sport Trac 4x4 and my "Sanctuary" a 24ft Maxum boat and "Charlene" my sweet black Honda Fury. I am trying to figure out how to pack all my toys for travel. I think I will have to leave the boat. But ...I can strap my kayaks to the top of my Sport Trac and maybe find a way to put Charlene in the back of the bed which is too short for Charlene's 71.2 inches. I have put 3 transmissions in the Sport Trac and 1 transfer case. So anyone I am open to guidance. If there was a way to take them all I would. If I could dual hitch Charlene behind the Love Shack sideways between either the boat or truck I will. Or hitch up the truck and a one wheel lift tow mount on the back of the truck for Charlene I will. Right now I am in planning, trouble shooting mode. So all options open. Please send ideas. Of course I want the least expensive safest way possible. It will be me and older women so I dont need drama or stress.

Back