Autoweek Head To Head Comparison | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Autoweek Head To Head Comparison

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good to see average peoples thoughts vs road testers like MT. In the end its Joe/Jane consumer who will vote with their wallet on what they like.

Wow, what an offroad course they had set up there... Thing is, my Toyota Corolla could traverse everything they showed there with the possible exception of the sand. If they would invite me out I would be glad to prove it as where I live, our dirt roads are as bad or worse than what they showed and the Corolla has traversed the roads for the past 6 years without a complaint.:rolleyes:

Man does that look like a commercial for the Explorer..wonder who paid for it....

I agree Rick..our Focus could have done those "offroading" events. I'd love to go take one of the new ones for a real offroading adventure (as long as I wasn't paying for it :) )

It did look like an explorer commercial with a JGC sub-sponsorship. Pilot got railed... 4-Runner too but at least it made a showing off-road.

Watching the videos made my wait 10x more agonizing.

Back