AWESOME EXPLORER! too bad its not mine!!!!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

AWESOME EXPLORER! too bad its not mine!!!!!!

Ford_Power

Reaction score
City, State
Omaha, NE
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XLT

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thats a sweet ex:D Alot of money has gone into it:)

That trucks been posted here a few times, sure is NICE for a sport........lots of work in that sucker........

Saleen should have made a sport.......

god yes. i wish i could find a Saleen kit for MY X. I was really intrigued at the Mountaineer front. anyone know how he did that?

its cool, but the old school interior detracts, and the "in the future" engine swap/ no current engine mods don't help either. check this one out

Attachments

• explorer2.jpg
    explorer2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 551

same truck

Attachments

• explorer3.jpg
    explorer3.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 534

another one that is also very cool.

Attachments

• dcp_0997.jpg
    dcp_0997.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 518

and

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 520

Expo

Now thats a sweet ex:D

as for how he did that front, he just pretty much bolted it in. its an easy swap (i'm considered "trading" with my uncle for his mountie front end) it would be sweet to do it and do an hid conversion at the same time!

here's the two coolest ford customs... well i like em

Attachments

• explorerand escape.jpg
    explorerand escape.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 510

yea, when i first checked out that X i thought for sure it was 2nd gen. but yea, thats crazy the before and after pics. its crazy! your right though, the interior is baaaaad. TVs or no TVs, its still ugly

wasnt that the one that got jacked not to long ago? I swear it was and i think if you do a search you will find that

I believe the second (4 door ) that was posted by Expo 5.0 with the clears installed was the one from Florida that got car jacked.

This guy is selling some ground effects from a Sallen something, hopefully they are not the stolen parts......

Everyone should keep their eye's peeled somebody is sitting on some serious Saleen parts and a custom SC'd OHV 4 door Ex.........

410Fortune you took the words right out of my mouth. I was just about to post that ex was the one that was stolen a while back but you beat me to it.

yeah, that is the stolen one guys. i was gonna post something about it but forgot after posting the next couple of pics.

Damn, that is one hell of a transformation on that Ex :eek:

Expo5.0, isn't that green Ex you posted a pic off a Ford website of prototypes or something? I thought it was one of those pictures of "what can be" or something weird like that.

nasty...

looks like someone had 10 wrecked nice cars and turned them into a transformer. yuck!

I'm sorry to say that I have to agree with Lowdpypes. I do respect all the time, energy, and $$ that went into the 2-dr Saleen wannabe. However, if you look close in the pics, it's not in that great of shape. The whole front end (1st pic) does not piece/fit together well. There's lots of scratches/scrapes on the body add-ons. I don;t mean to nitpick and be mean. It is very unique. I too was shocked to see that it was actually a 1st gen.

I don't know if anyone agrees, but I think it looks ugly in my opinion.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yea, that front doesn't really fit and the fender is a lil' beat up in one spot. A lot of work has gone into it considering it was what? a 1st gen? like a '94 or something.

Back