Badlands Attica, Indiana June 16-18 Chat Thread | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Badlands Attica, Indiana June 16-18 Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope my sign-up went through... link didn't work for some time. I'm going to Attica no matter what. If my next ride is not gonna be ready (working on it) I'll drive my 03 Mounty just to get together with you guys and ride shotgun with someone...

and I see riffman is back from the dark side???

hey riff...... I'm looking for one of my trucks too.... just sold it last year and the guy mentioned latelly he was ready to sell...didn't hear fron him again... project in the works though...

:cool:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Signing up

No guarentee's at this point, but I think I can make it.

Any more than those 10 officially signed up yet? That's nuts. We get that many trucks on local runs in the middle of an Indiana winter!

TTT for more registrations!

No, that's it... Where is everybody??

:rolleyes: everybody's asleep... Within the site those new threads get so lost that many times I find them by pure accident.

Perhaps most guys don't know where to find all the info? How would you explain 70 people voting for Badlands and then only 10 signing-up?

I'm going to go over the votes from that first thread to find out.

I tried to sign up - did it not work?

I just signed up.. My wife was in AZ for the past 2 weeks and needed to confirm dates...

Just a reminder to Renew your Elite status if it is time... Rick does a wonderful job and doesn't get on anyone's case about it.. As such do him the curtesy of renewing your membership if its time.

Tom, we got you. Here is the new list:

1. Brian Owens - Splashman - 2-3 - plaque
2. Dustin Allison - Dman726749 1-2 - plaque
3. Rick and Char - 4 - plaque
4. Aric Donnelly - MyNameIsAric - 2-3 - plaque
5. John Hutson - cableguy - 4- plaque
6. Roger Schlender - sandrunner - 4 -plaque
7. Scott Berkel - Buckshot - 4 - plaque
8. Mike Arnswald - Arnie897 - 1,2 - plaque
9. Matt Persman - MattPersman - 1,2 - plaque
10. Andre Hryn - dre - 2 - plaque
11. Eric Chamberlain - mechanix - 4 - plaque
12. Gerald Jarrett - Gjarrett - 4 - plaque
13. Bill Kemp - 1 - Plaque
14. Tom Davis - tdavis - 4 - plaque
15. John DeRocha - DeRocha - 3- plaque

We're going to try and make it out, but it depends upon when my daughter gets out of school for the summer. If we have a lot of snow days this winter, it might be an issue.

Even with the group we have so far this is still going to be a fun trip. I'm just excited to go out with a group of Explorers so I don't have to hear crap from all the guys with other vehicles about how Explorer's aren't made to be off-roaded. :D

I signed up... also trying to make this a much bigger event for the southeastern guys but all are welcome.

R.A.T.E.

I'm still keeping an eye on the thread, and i'm still planning on attending, but like alot of us are saying i won't know until the time comes. My wife is pregnant with our first and is due april 6th, so things could get hairy!

JoshC said:
I'm still keeping an eye on the thread, and i'm still planning on attending, but like alot of us are saying i won't know until the time comes. My wife is pregnant with our first and is due april 6th, so things could get hairy!

we hope you make it there.

the more the better... we're not gonna run the same trail... some guys will not hit the orange or red... some might even stay away from green trail... some will just play in a quarry... it'll be fun. :thumbsup:

so you're telling me there is no red? back in the days there were a few trails open... green for pretty much anyone with a lifted vehicle... orange for guys with lifts and winches and red for pretty sofisticated machines.

well and blue for full size and pick-ups... am I wrong on this? :rolleyes:

"pink" = red

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah, the pink had some red markes on it once. The blue and white trails that were going to be for full sizes never got completed and I think they gave up on them. Honestly a person can have a blast on the green and the creek all day with a noon break and some playing in the quarry. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back