Before: 5 in. lift & 33s Aftre 11 in lift &37s | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Before: 5 in. lift & 33s Aftre 11 in lift &37s

Here is my ex after 2in skyjacker and 3in body

AUT_0257.jpg

Here it is today 6 in skyjacker springs, unknown brackets, aal, flip, front spacers, and still a 3" body lift for a total of about 11 inches. installed 37x12.5 pj dirt grips on us wheel daytonas.

0912090002.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

im not sure whats next. I know i need to go out and see how top heavy it is. Suspension wise i think im done. i drive this thing every day any higher is probably out of the question. I know a paint job is gonna have to come soon, but i dont know what color i like on an x. ive seen so many nice ones on here. originally it was two tone tan. Im not really sure where im gonna go from here as far as upgrades. any suggestions?

im hoping the stock axles will hold up to the weight of the tires. i would like to keep the stock diffs as long as possible.

Hmm, rear locker for sure. Front locker would be great if it is not your daily driver. 4.0? Better trans and T-case, (i'm getting ready for this), Adjustable shocks (rancho 9000XL), custom bumpers, and the much needed rock sliders. Still plenty more to do after those mods, it never ends! :)

definately rock sliders, maybe bumpers since we just got a new tig at the shop. no front locker, i drive it every day.

looks good keep up good work

definately rock sliders, maybe bumpers since we just got a new tig at the shop. no front locker, i drive it every day.

Front locker will not effect the daily driveyness(is that even a word) of it unless you keep the hubs locked in all them time. With it in 2wd and hubs unlocked it will not be any different then before.

Back