Black Magic Stock vs. Now! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Black Magic Stock vs. Now!

Stock from the dealer:
dsc00019.jpg

Just a couple hours ago, Wow what a difference:
DSC00535.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LMAO. I didnt even notice the damn date :rolleyes:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Here are some close to up to date pics:

Front:

DSC02634.jpg

3/4:

DSC02635.jpg

Here is the most upto date rear shot I have now:

DSC02841.jpg

Oh yea, thanks for digging up this old post. It is cool to see how far it has come.

Whats on the top where the wing is?

It looked like there was that styrofoam on the roof too, but it must just be dust. Wow that a lot a "ust"s in there!!

That ain't no dust up there, Todd. BM is not telling us the whole story... Matt's gotta come clean now... he's busted. :p

Yea, it was really dusty in there with all the body filler sanding I did. It was a easy to clean off. Since I keep it really clean and waxed. Just a drive down the road when I was done got mose of it. A wash with the hose and it was all better.

Damn that is one beautiful X! Love what you've done with it.

Okay I'm gonna go out on a limb here and try to run a little scam.....

I'm gonna say that you have the ugliest X Sport that I have ever seen, and that you should be embarrassed to put that piece of ugly crap on the road. What a shame all of that money and time to turn out something that looks sooo bad ......ewwwwwwwww!! :eek:

Now if this works the right way, you'll agree with me, and decide to list this thing of beauty, I mean the ugly X in the Sale/Trade section so I can try and buy it.

(Seriously though, that is some fine looking truck!! I'm surprised you have been sued by folks getttin whiplash from doing double takes while eyeballing ya....SWEET man, really SWEET!!!)

HELP PLEASE!!! I have a 99 Explorer... i have niteshade on my headlights and i dont like it anymore, i cant see for crap in the snow becuase of the salt buildup... is there anything that will take that off?? PLEASE email me Marc.r.ferguson@gmail.com!! Thanks!

wow

Oh dear god.

are you wowing at me?? I know... im stupid, but i really need this stuff off without buying new lights

Hey! No we are wowing because this thread is 3 years old :)

Welcome to the forum.
You can post your question in a new thread and get more answers. You posted this in a thread for a specific truck :)

But since I am here let me get this straight, you sprayed spray tint on your headlights and now want it off? The headlight housings are glass, I would assume a paint thinner would remove it, or a razor blade?

I am not familiar with the product in question.

you can also buy used headlights from this forum or cheap new ones on Ebay.

Hope that helps, and again welcome.

For future questions with your 99 try this:

www.Explorerforum.com

thats the main page for this site and will get you started.

Ha, when I saw that this was at the top, I was sooooo confused. In my head " hey, I swear I have seen that thread a few times a long time ago." I was right. :confused:

Since this post is at the top and all..... updates???? :D

newc5188 said:
Since this post is at the top and all..... updates???? :D

Hmmm doesnt seem like he posts too much anymore. His last post was on the 4th of december. Guess he has lots to do at home and work Id imagine. :(

Steve has it right. We had our 3rd child this past August. We bought some land and am working on designing a new house to build in the next year or so. Plus I have been working two jobs plus several local civic minded clubs. I have been very busy to say the least. Basicly the truck hasn't changed in two years. I just try to keep it clean and still keep up the maintance.

If I had $ to blow I would like to pick up those black reflector headlights for the 01-03 sports / sport tracs.

I do still check in everyday and read around in the forums I am responsable for. However, I can't get to the site from work so I have to check from home, later at night. Not too much going on in the sport truck forums lately either.

I do miss modding the truck and attending shows, cruises, and mod parties.

I am trying to make sure that I make the national meet this year.

Black Magic said:
Steve has it right. We had our 3rd child this past August. We bought some land and am working on designing a new house to build in the next year or so. Plus I have been working two jobs plus several local civic minded clubs. I have been very busy to say the least. Basicly the truck hasn't changed in two years. I just try to keep it clean and still keep up the maintance.

If I had $ to blow I would like to pick up those black reflector headlights for the 01-03 sports / sport tracs.

I do still check in everyday and read around in the forums I am responsable for. However, I can't get to the site from work so I have to check from home, later at night. Not too much going on in the sport truck forums lately either.

I do miss modding the truck and attending shows, cruises, and mod parties.

I am trying to make sure that I make the national meet this year.

Sounds good sir. And congrats. Three kids, damn. :eek: Ah well, it happens, you gotta start living at some point. Im sure you will be back soon enough moddin the truck again. Good luck with the family. :thumbsup:

Back