Not open for further replies.

DB_1

Elite Ranger
Reaction score
City, State
La Quinta, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 SC Ranger xlt
So i'm planning on doing the KOH deal but would like to do a run while i'm out there. The Hammer trails will be a mess that whole weekend so I'm thinking the Cougar Buttes area should be pretty mellow or at least less crowded.

The plan is to meet at 9 or 9:30 am, whatever works for everyone, on Saturday morning @ Hwy 247 and Camp Rock rd. This is a better place to meet than the trailhead since it's easy to spot everyone from the main hwy.

The trail is super fun and is about the same difficulty as say John Bull or Holcolmb Creek in Big Bear. I'd say 33's and at least one locker minimum requirements.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well looks like i'm just going to go to KOH and come home Sat. morning. I figured there's enough festivities to keep me entertained:D

I WAS going to try and run up there for a day or two - but Sunday I found out my kids are coming home to visit for the weekend (my conscience, er, wife, reminded me it was bad form to not be there when they come home)

I'd like to get a run in out there before the end of the season, maybe later next month or April?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back