• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Victorville/Barstow area?

Boomer12

Reaction score
City, State
Hesperia, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Raptor Screw
The Calico clean up is still 2 weeks away, and last I heard happens to fall on the same weekend as R.J.'s Glamis trip. But if I can't make it to Glamis, or the date changes it would be a possibility.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Boomer12

Reaction score
City, State
Hesperia, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Raptor Screw
That one sounds pretty cool, but it's way up there (1.5-2 hrs from Hesperia).

Wouldn't be bad if I didn't have to work on Sunday...

cybergasm

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer 5.0
Oh I know Sorry I have been getting into Land Use Issues since I have been wheelin' pretty regular these days.:D

Boomer12

Reaction score
City, State
Hesperia, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Raptor Screw
You guys have fun in LC...

Cyber-I know what you mean...I'm still trying to work out the details for the adopt-a-trail project...:thumbsup:

cybergasm

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer 5.0
Ahhh I had been wondering what happen to that. Since the last time you mentioned it.

Boomer12

Reaction score
City, State
Hesperia, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Raptor Screw
Here's a link to our OHV program - http://www.sbnfa.org/ohvadopt.php

We just have to get enough interested people. I can get it started, but would need someone to head it up since I have a tendency to disappear in the summer with work...

It doesn't have to be on the San Bernardino, but we have the majority of the trails in the SoCal forests.

carlover

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Fontana,CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XL
Here's a link to our OHV program - http://www.sbnfa.org/ohvadopt.php

We just have to get enough interested people. I can get it started, but would need someone to head it up since I have a tendency to disappear in the summer with work...

It doesn't have to be on the San Bernardino, but we have the majority of the trails in the SoCal forests.

Thats a good idea, count me in when you need a hand.

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...boomer, do you already have a discussion thread on this...???

cybergasm

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer 5.0
We just have to get enough interested people. I can get it started, but would need someone to head it upsince I have a tendency to disappear in the summer with work...

:D I'll head it up if we can get enough interested peoplem and get this going :thumbsup:

R.J.

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
La Habra Hts, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
90 Bronco II
aww man, tomorrow? don't think i can make this one. you never know, i might jump in on it at the last minute, if i get a lot of homework done friday night (like that ever happens) but thanks for the invite's :thumbsup:

im sure when you guys get back and post pics, the first thing i'll think is "damn, i should've gone" haha

Ritsui

Pilot of dogcraft
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake Arrowhead, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Sport 4x4
Looks like I'm in :thumbsup:. I will post if anything comes up.

Ritsui

Pilot of dogcraft
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake Arrowhead, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Sport 4x4
Yup. I've had the OHV program info for a long time now, but I hadn't seen any local trails unadopted.

Boomer12

Reaction score
City, State
Hesperia, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 Raptor Screw
I don't mean to keep hijacking my own thread, but I believe that you can have more than one group per trail...also looking at their list I notice that more than a couple aren't listed...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

cybergasm

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 Mountaineer 5.0
LOL
hmm3grin2orange.gif