Catz 4300K HID kit ordered! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Catz 4300K HID kit ordered!

Just ordered my HID Kit from Catz. It is the 4300 Rising White. I don't like the blue tint of anything, HID or otherwise so I bought the pure white lower temperature kit. The only problem is I ordered it for my next vehicle (I'm selling my explorer) :-(

I'll be sure to post pics up when I get it installed on the new ride though!!

Just in case you're wondering, I got it from www.tlelectronics.com They have the best prices of anywhere I could find on the web. I paid $417 with shipping. The lowest I could find anywhere else is way over $500!!

Get the kits quick before the ban on HID kits is fully enacted. A lot of sites have taken their kits off the sites so they won't get fined.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

is that the dual high/low beam kit?

how did you get it for 417? the only kit i see from catz is the dual high/low 9007 for $528.

It is not the dual beam. Just the low beam. I don't use the high beams enough to justify the extry $100 or so. Also I have a set of Hella 4000s that are going to be my high beams.

I'm not sure why you can't find the single beam for $409 on that site. Maybe they ran out and don't have anymore. Weird.

I think I figured it out....I ordered the single beam H4 kit, not the 9007 that would fit our explorers. That's probably what you are looking at.

the h4 fits in our 9007 size hole?

he said its not for the explorer, he is selling the explorer

Thanks ok89;)

whoops.. sorry.. missed that.. i was too focused on the numbers.

hey btw rob...you planning on selling stuff off yours? i was always fond of the lights...

Sorry buddy, I'm selling it as a package deal. Everything that is on it is staying on it.

Back