Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL '20 ST
Callsign
AB7FH
This is the place to put all the photos and video clips from the CCR2001 run... I'll start :D

Click here for Ricks photos.

mattryan_redcone.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here is some of our pictures. Hope to have more up later so keep checking.

Darknight laying on his side on Wheeler Lake. He was trying to do one of the harder ways up.

Helping get Darknight back on his wheels. When we were trying to strap him the front end kept sliding over so we just pushed it the rest of the way.

this is Darknight the day after laying it on its side back on the trail at 14,000'.

This is a group picture of the first day. It was pretty hard getting a good picture. Hope someone else got a better one.

This is were our pictures are at. There will be more later.

CCR2001 Pictures!

Dead Link Removed

This is the stocker group on Ptarmigan Pass. I've just uploaded some of my other pics here: Dead Link Removed

Chris,
Great pictures!
I am so jelous, maybe next year. Moab for sure.

I'm sorry you couldn't make it too, Ray! I look forward to meeting you one of these days (we haven't already met and I just don't remember, have we...? :eek:) Anyway, enjoy all the pics and perhaps you can make next years' CCR!

Chris, those are awesome pictures, I now have my X crawling out of the water on my desktop : ) I'm glad that you got some great pictures since I lost mine, and thanks for taking the time to put them up. You've made my loss a little easier :D Once again, thanks!

Rick, Chris, Perry

Great pics, guys. I would have loved to have been there. But, I got my DSL just in time (activated it today) to check out all the photos you posted.

Tom, great movies - gotta love the fog light one! I think that's either equal to Matt's or worse! Of course, I'd venture a guess that Matt cares for his PIAAs more than Heath cares (cared?) for his Hellas... ;)

actually it was rumney, not heath that lost hte fog light on wheeler lake. Heaths were already busted. And I think mine was better, anyone can bust a ford fog light, takes someone special to bust a PIAA :).

Whoops, it was hard to tell which red, V8 Explorer that was from Tom's video - I sit corrected...

takes someone special to bust a PIAA
Matt, you took the words right out of my mouth. The question is, what does "special" mean in this context...? :D

CCR2001 Pics

Well folks here they are... There are over 200 pics in two folders in there... So I hope you have some time if you intend on seeing all of them... Even Matt's bare a$$...

I didn't reduce the size of the pics at all so for full 1200X1600 resolution click on the thumb, then click on the pic again!!! They're HUGE!!!

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1682118&f=0

carnage videos..

I got on tape:

1) rumney destroying the fog light
2) gerald knocking the bumper
3) matt moving his Prozac bumper around

I understand that Perry got Darknight's rollover and play dead on video.

Got a few other things on tape too.. but I'm not telling till I can generate the evidence!

Why is the Fog light Video only 2 seconds long?
I only get to see the Explorer for like 1 second!

Originally posted by CBoug76
Why is the Fog light Video only 2 seconds long?
I only get to see the Explorer for like 1 second!

because I only needed 2.52 seconds of video to show the fog light exploding into shards.

golden crack.. sheez. another hootus monster has been created!

Ok... who removed the Golden Crack post?? :confused:

Ya know we'll just have to start a new thread for it in Everything Under the Sun. :p

Rick I can't belive you drove over that!!! LOL

Now Matt can't delete it.... HA HA!

Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well... We're approacing 1100 Hits!!!

So Matt how's your ass feeling now???

BTW Jimbena I moved that pic so you need to fix your link... I put it in the other set of pics so that it would be easier to find!!!

Back