Chrome Delete & Black-Out | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Chrome Delete & Black-Out

Here's how mine turned out, not exactly like the SEMA model but I got it close enough for my liking.
Had the chrome pieces wrapped, tinted the front windows, installed an ST Grille (made for the hybrid by ford), and got aftermarket rims. Unfortunately the wrap wouldn't stick to the grey bumper pieces or the roof rails but I feel it provides a little contrast.
View attachment 325230

View attachment 325229
Where did you get the explorer lettering for the hood? Do you have the link? Also, what kind of rims are those? I’m looking at swapping out my factory xlt rims for some black ones.

Where did you get the explorer lettering for the hood? Do you have the link? Also, what kind of rims are those? I’m looking at swapping out my factory xlt rims for some black ones.
FYI, the member you quoted was last seen here on January 16, 2021 and may no longer be following the thread/forum.
I used the handy 'Search' feature (top right) to dig up threads on the hood lettering. There are several threads on that and here is one of them. "Explorer" Sport hood letters now available ...
Good luck.

Peter

Back