clear corners | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

clear corners

Cdaddy78 said:
The guy is polite about it, you however, are not. Seems to me you have a real urgency about defending the high dollar stuff you paid for. :rolleyes: I OWN the regular clears, and so does he. They match, I look at them everyday, so yes, I would consider myself an expert on the subject. Like he says, to each his own. Not only did I "do it right" on my clears, I had an extra 80 bucks left over to buy beer for me and all my friends so we could sit back and admire them.

i was being polite and interjecting my opinion. he, however, shot it down so i defended it further. they do not match as well, you can ask anyone who has any such eye for vehicles. i dont know why you feel that youre an expert since i have had experience with both, and you have only had experience with one. so that would make me the expert, no?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

pimp03, post similar pics of your ride or just the corners so others interested won't have to look very far to see the difference.

Wht Knight said:
pimp03, post similar pics of your ride or just the corners so others interested won't have to look very far to see the difference.

tell me how to post pics and i will. i have pics from the same angle showing both types of corners.

Wht Knight said:

tell me how to post pics and i will. i have pics from the same angle showing both types of corners.

Wht Knight said:

to post pics, host them somewhere on the web. if you don't have a way to host the images. you can use mustangmods.com for free. the site is run by a friend of mine that runs fordpower.net. once the pics are uploaded, use the image tags to add the image to your post. the following example uses ( and ) instead of [ and ] so that you can see what your need to type ... change them back to [ and ] when you try to use them. example: (img)http:/mustangmods.com/1234/image.jpg(/img)
another way to do it if you dont want to go through this is use the advanced editor by clicking the "go advanced" button below. after doing that, there's a small yellow picture icon that will prompt you for the image url and add the tags for you.

Wht Knight said:
to post pics, host them somewhere on the web. if you don't have a way to host the images. you can use mustangmods.com for free. the site is run by a friend of mine that runs fordpower.net. once the pics are uploaded, use the image tags to add the image to your post. the following example uses ( and ) instead of [ and ] so that you can see what your need to type ... change them back to [ and ] when you try to use them. example: (img)http:/mustangmods.com/1234/image.jpg(/img)
another way to do it if you dont want to go through this is use the advanced editor by clicking the "go advanced" button below. after doing that, there's a small yellow picture icon that will prompt you for the image url and add the tags for you.

its a little late to do now, but i will try to arrange some free time later today to post them. sorry about the delay but i just got home and am tired.

pimp03explorer said:
looks to me that the clear corner doesnt match at all. its too white compared to the stock headlamps. it looks ugly when they stand out, it looks better when they blend in.

pimp03explorer said:
i dont know why you feel that youre an expert since i have had experience with both, and you have only had experience with one.

Do us all a favor will ya. Leave your fibs at home, don't post them on a forum for all to see. How is it you have experience when you saw the pic then said looks to me it doesn't match? :confused: I am SURE there is a story for this one...

Cdaddy78 said:
Do us all a favor will ya. Leave your fibs at home, don't post them on a forum for all to see. How is it you have experience when you saw the pic then said looks to me it doesn't match? :confused: I am SURE there is a story for this one...

all you have to do is look at my cardomain site and youll see pictures of both types in there. i only have one pic up with the OEM corners using my camera phone (digitals broken). by looking at the pic you can tell that the corner is "whiter" than the actual headlight housing. to me it gives it a sh!tty appearance because it doesnt match. if i would have known that the Aussie's came factory with them and that they were available i wouldnt have wasted $45 on the ebay ones.

pimp03explorer said:
all you have to do is look at my cardomain site and youll see pictures of both types in there. i only have one pic up with the OEM corners using my camera phone (digitals broken). by looking at the pic you can tell that the corner is "whiter" than the actual headlight housing. to me it gives it a sh!tty appearance because it doesnt match. if i would have known that the Aussie's came factory with them and that they were available i wouldnt have wasted $45 on the ebay ones.

you might want to include a link to your cardomain site ... dpreview.com to find a good digicam replacement. cameraphones suck!

Wht Knight said:
you might want to include a link to your cardomain site ... dpreview.com to find a good digicam replacement. cameraphones suck!

heres a link to the cardomain site:explo

ill borrow my friends digital camera to take better shots

Back