coil-over suspension for 02-up Explorers finally released | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

coil-over suspension for 02-up Explorers finally released

Explorer_Guru

Reaction score
City, State
Houston, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
former Explorer owner
I just wanted to let everyone know that the coil-over suspension system for the 02-up guys has finally been released after years of waiting. It's made by KW Suspension and distributed through BellTech (KW owns BellTech). It's adjustable from 0 to 2.75 inches and the part # 21012. You can find it listed on BellTech's newly redesigned website located at www.belltechcorp.com

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks to me like it only has an adjustable drop. The only thing i see for both lift and drop is for the F150

Looks to me like it only has an adjustable drop. The only thing i see for both lift and drop is for the F150

You are in the seriously lowered forum guy!!!

oh heh, i knew that... i uh was just testin ya :D

i just always hit the new post button, so i never truely know where i am (yes i know it tells ya up top) but with a map im still lost

I'm guessing there's nothin for third gen sports.till wondering about slushbox
Posted via Mobile Device

Here it goes

Alrighty then things are looking up. Belltech has a kit for an 05 Explorer.

Is the 05 comparible in suspension to the 07 suspension?

If so I am there.
Got to have it lowered so I can get the Kenne Bell put on the 4.6L.

Oh I have a 07 Explorer Ironman 4DR 2WD w/4.6L 6SPD Auto.

Have only seen one and it is mine here in Texas.

Just went to the Belltech site and saw only the 05 and below coils 2.0 in the front and 2.5 in the rear.
Put in the part # 21012 and it couldn't find it.

Okay this is perfect except that now I still need the correct shocks for these springs. Also when I go for the alignment will they be able to align without having to modify anything. Like the knuckles etc etc......?

Back