Corkey's Ranger of Danger | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Corkey's Ranger of Danger

you will need a another truck. the ranger is full and wont hold anymore parts! LOL

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

it's home now, photos to follow, and than let the modding begin,,

to give everyone a update, pete made it here (without any tickets either). he picked up the bumper (that thing is enormous) as well as my (well, his now, i miss it already) ranger. he gave me a hand by towing a parts explorer to gords, and picked the ranger up from there. we sat and chatted for a bit, then he had to take off. he wanted to try and get home before dark (and i don't think that happened), but he did make it back safe and sound. hopefully he will have pics up tomorrow.

yeah, i was all happy to be going home in light when it happened,,
i came upon some people on the road fixing an Explorer, , how could i drive past ??

i didn't,, so,,
on the side of the Trans Canada highway i put a lower ball joint in a 2001 Sport Trac,, with hand tools, and a hydraulic jack, and got the lady and her kids back on the road again,, than went on my way , not accepting the money she offered,,
the stunned other people that stopped to help were shocked and amazed..

a little dark, but here's the first pic,

Attachments

• Ranger stable.jpg
    Ranger stable.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 984

Are the white dots snow flakes?

Are the white dots snow flakes?

They might be those star thingys that I hear people say are in the sky, I don't know if I believe them though since I can't see them from my house:D

i use to run these on a toyota, they work awsome for dirt and sand, but suck on the rocks. my ifs could not handle them, i think i broke every part in the front axle at least once

just a trace of the white stuff last night,
yes the floaties were flakes,

Attachments

• snow on hood.jpg
    snow on hood.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 933

them tires would only be used in mud , i have others for rocks,

Attachments

• ranger tires.jpg
    ranger tires.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 976

There will be a special place for you in the afterlife Pete. My hats off to you for helping out that family in need.....well done Sir. :thumbsup:

:salute:

Yes Pete that was very kind of you to do that.

:thumbsup:

Knowing you though, I wouldn't expect anything less. And for that I feel fortunate.

wow, thanks guys,,
give you a warm feeling doesn't it,

Can't wait to see your build on this Pete.

a few pictures of my newest addition to the stable, and the subject of this thread,,

for this, i got a smokin deal from a good friend,,

in darn decent shape for a rust belt vehicle,

and i already have these for it,, 31x10.5,

when i come out there, i should see if i can pound the cab out so we can put the window in it. looking at them pics makes me miss it already, and it hasn't even been a week yet!

Nice Tim, ,
body lifting starts next Saturday at about 12 noon, when we have the box off you can get right in there close,,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

dont really need the box off, just a block of wood, and a BFH. if you get time, can you take the trim panel off on the inside for me how ever. if you can't not a big deal.

Back