Cut & Turned Dana 35 TTB

jimbo74

Elite Exploder
Reaction score
City, State
Nor*Cal
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001, F150, XLT 4x4
i was talking to gopher last night, and told him plans on my truck... he recommended a bent beam setup rather than a regular lift... i would like to find out more.... he said something about camburg doing it, and i know they are good... i did a search on here, and didnt find too much.... i need more info.... i think i am going to do this for a 4" lift...... he also referred me to a club like the ranger club and desert rangers or something, but i forgot what exactly their adresses were........

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the camberg beams are for more around 5.5" lift. just fyi.

FYI, I am running a cut and turned D35 on my B2. It was in there when I purchased it, so I don't know where it came from. CoryL was the one who put it in, so he could tell you all about it. It has held up to three owners and has run tires from 34x9.5 TSLs to 33x12.5 M/Ts with no problems.

just go sas, the bent beams will give you more clearence, but you still have the basically flexless TTB setup, although I have seen a few trucks flexing out

i really cant afford the sas, and also, have no idea where to start if i were to do my own....... anyways, gopher in socal that has researched camburg extensively, said that the camburg regular cut and turning of the ttb is about 4"

Probly shouldn't recommend foley anymore, he sold all his tools and stuff so he doesnt do it anymore. I have been recommended to him before...Anyways, as I have said in different threads, I just got the camburg beams and they are for 5.5" of lift. I am not sure if they make a 4" one as well, but I do not think they do. Go to www.camburg.com for more info or to contact them.

the bent TTB's I've seen, auto fab I think are 3800 just for the beams, my swap is much much less than that:D

Yah the autofab d44 ones are extremely expensive(ive looked into them before) I dont think I could pay in excess of 3k for beams. It would produce a kick-ass strong as hell 4wd prerunner though, a lot better for that stuff IMHO than a solid axle. Each to his own...

look over at offroadrangers in teh prerunner section i started a thread over there on them.

Matt

Originally posted by Muskrat
the bent TTB's I've seen, auto fab I think are 3800 just for the beams, my swap is much much less than that:D

I believe that price includes the beams, extended radius arms, new coil towers and everything needed to install the new parts.

Back