Do you think this price is good??? Need your opinon! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Do you think this price is good??? Need your opinon!

1994-Xplorer

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT Eddie Bauer
I want to order 32 x11.50inch pro comp mud terrain tires, pro comp black rock crawler wheels, a 3inch body lift and rear shakles for my 94 Explorer.It will be $830 shipped to my door with all of the above parts. It is from 4wheelparts. How good is this deal in your opinon on a scale of 1-5(5 is the best)?

Also, will the 3inch body lift let me fit 32 x11.50inch tires and wheels with 3.75 backspacing easily.

Thank you

If the tires are mounted and balanced properly, and if the shackles are WAR153s, thats a pretty good deal, considering good tires are about $100+/ea, steel wheels $50/ea, shackles $50...

If you mean FIVE tires (gotta have a matching spare, right?) for that price, thats a pretty smokin' deal.

The body lift will let you fit the tires, but they will probably still rub on the front sway bar at full lock, without a suspension lift. You'll want a front lift (either the coil spring spacers or 2" skyjacker springs) to go with the shackles, so hopefully that will take care of it. Since you'll have so much lift anyway, after a 3" body lift and 1.5-2" suspension lift, I'd suggest just springing for 33's instead of 32's.

Have you considered the 5.5" superlift? You'd fit 33's real easy, and not have to deal with the body lift.

tires and wheels alone should have been that much....

Ya thats a pretty good deal, go for it :thumbsup:

Back