Elbe hills video | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Elbe hills video

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice vid. What backspacing are your wheels? They sure don't look like full width axles! Also, hate to say it but the tree scraping and the sliding of your rock sliders might have caused people to be a bit scared to go there. :D

bmxking5 said:
Nice vid. The tree scraping and the sliding of your rock sliders might have caused people to be a bit scared to go there. :D

That's the point of the vid! :eek: Body work by Douglas (Douglas Fir that is). ;)

That shows the quintesential Elbe, not for the squeemish :p (that's why I rode shotgun) It has been dry for a week, just think what it will be like when it's raining or snowing :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

nice video, i like how u dont give a sh^t about dent's.. :p

Very nice vid. liked the way those sliders got u around things. You walk it like you talk it. Yea, I bet that dust got into everything.

bmxking5 said:
Nice vid. What backspacing are your wheels? They sure don't look like full width axles! Also, hate to say it but the tree scraping and the sliding of your rock sliders might have caused people to be a bit scared to go there. :D

I am not sure what my backspacing is, I will find out when I get my tire replaced tomorrow.
Last year I spent 13 hours on that trail covering a whooping 4/10th of mile in and back

gotta love those explorer under frame rear spirng hangers!

Looks like fun, messy, but fun :)

That makes me want sliders soooo bad.
Also waterproofing :D

bmxking5 said:

Backspacing is 3 3/4"

Thats the way to do it...nice vid!!!

Hey Jr, I am planning a trip to Elbe with Bobby Long and was wondering if you want to come? We are going up there on the 3rd of december. I got new internet and faith wont let me post. let me know if your interested. James. jjkoden@comcast.net.

Back