Explorer#2's Elite Registry | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer#2's Elite Registry

Just went Elite thought i would put the X up here

I have a white 1998 XLT 4x4 with the SOHC

mods
Outside
Westin push bar with lights
BVG roof rack
Lund vent visors
Lund wind flow blade
front windows tinted
removed running boards
and a f@#% ton of bumper stickers, man and they all add like at least 50 hp

Inside
Altimeter

Under the hood
K&N intake
Taylor spark plug wires
Denso spark plugs
Magnaflow exhaust
Amsoil 5w30

Suspention
Rancho RSX shocks at all four corners
Hellwig traction springs rear
15x8 black wheels with 3.75 inch backspacing
235/75/12 BFG A/Ts

Breaks
Power slot rotors front
Hawk Performance pads all around

Future mods
Bamachips tuner
31/10.5/15 BFG A/Ts
CB
JL audio speakers
head unit

I would post some pics but when i try i get an error message saying that my images are too big, any way i dont have that many because i just had a wreck and the parents took my baby home :thumbdwn:

I do have some pics on my Sound domain site

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

now i just need to bring on the herculiner and the lift. Wait the lift, shackles, is sitting on the floor right next to me :D :D :D

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

well i finally got the shackles put on and did a TT today

IMG_1583.JPG

IMG_1581.JPG

IMG_1582.JPG

IMG_1580.JPG

I still think the front in the last pic needs to come up a little bit more

But now i just need bigger tires...

Nice! About time haha. Bodylift in the future? When i do my sas in the summer i'll sell ya my rims and tires.

nice X..cept for those silly au stickers..lol..university of british columbia??damn, that campus must be heady..lol..

:thumbsup:

Theres a guy in town here that does 31's pretty cheap. Its in trussville. Let me know when your ready and Ill give you the number

it will be a while but i cant wait to get 31's, i will see if the parents will get me them for my bday, only if im lucky

Wow I havnt been on in a long time. The explorer is the same as before. My tools got jacked from my fraternity house so I cant do work on it. I do plan to paint the rockers black this summer but we will see. Just thought I would say hi

Well i was out running around yesterday afternoon and somebody hit my truck and didnt leave any info for me. Its not bad, i got hit on the drivers side behind the gas cap. All that needs fixed is the tail light. The body just has little damage, not enough to bother fixing. But its just the fact that the person didnt leave any info. I would have just called and said give me the money for a tail light and thanks for being a good person and leaving your info so I could call about my truck

What a ******... sorry to hear that man... some people have no respect..

Nice Explorer btw, I plan on doing the lift soon.
I did notice a mistake in your first page... you put "12" as rim size for the tire....lol

Yeah, you got bored...........

You and I both have been MIA for a while. Glad to see you back. You wouldnt believe whats happened to my explorers. One is gone, the other is completely herculined and tows a camo boat every weekend. Being bored just means you get to do cool mods :)

Yeah, you got bored...........

You and I both have been MIA for a while. Glad to see you back. You wouldnt believe whats happened to my explorers. One is gone, the other is completely herculined and tows a camo boat every weekend. Being bored just means you get to do cool mods :)

well it started because i didnt want my garden to turn south tonight. It is below 40 right now and I have very young plants in my garden so i put mason jars over them to help keep them warm over night

IMG_1956.jpg

I have beans, cucumber, eggplants, and tomatos. the cucumbers, eggplants, and tomatos are under glass tonight. I drove up by my garden when i got home with the mason jars and just lost track of what was going on and then im trying to climb things. Im sure i will get bored over the summer and do something cool we will just have to wait and see

since it takes me a long time to actual work on my truck i thought i should paint the rocker panels... I first said I was going to do this in july of 06 so its been a while. Anyway on to the pics

IMG_1994.JPG

IMG_1995.JPG

IMG_1996.JPG

I ended up painting all the trim too

IMG_1998.JPG

IMG_1997.JPG

I will take some more pics tomorrow when its light outside, It looks soooooo much better i wish i had done this a while ago

Well I got home from class today and there were 5 31x10.5x15 tires sitting in front of my door at the house. There were also some new break pads. I need to do some work on my truck before the tires go on, ball joints ect., but that is going to happen in the near future.

congrads on being elite

oops my bad sorry bout that

Back