Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!! | Page 36 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!!

Love the way the mountains on the tag blend with the mountains on the frame!

1023171030.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey, that works real good. I wish Kansas had mountains on the plate. The lack of mountains probably has something to do with that-

Hey, that works real good. I wish Kansas had mountains on the plate. The lack of mountains probably has something to do with that-
Could have used a little artistic license..........plate.

Are these plate frames still available? I just joined a couple of weeks ago.

Just a testament to these plate frames. They are DURABLE. As tough as your old Ford is, this plate holder will likely transfer to the next.

Explorer Forum license frames - I would like a set! How do I PM you?
I have started a private conversation with you. Check your notifications please.

Totally just found this board, and thus this post. Would love to get one!

Still available and price?

Still available and price?
If you can read this thread, then these are still available. I will delete when sold out.

Price

2---12.00 shipped US
4---17.00 shipped US

Send me a private message for international shipping quotes. I need to know how many you need, and the shipping zone code please.

Also, be sure your correct address is in paypal, as this is the address I will use for shipping. I cannot be held liable if your ex wife smashes your mail.

Start a conversation with me for payment information please!

Thanks to Froader for the excellent graphics work.!!!

View attachment 195053

View attachment 46392
As turdle said in the very start of this whole thing, they'll delete the thread if its sold out. It's also $12.00 for 2 and $17.00 for 4. You need to message turdle himself about ordering one, may be able to buy just one when you do

Still have plenty of these. Bump for new members

Do you want me to put a notice up on top of the site for a few days?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back