Explorer Front Stock Speaker Upgrade - Sony System | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Front Stock Speaker Upgrade - Sony System

also for me i noticed that now with tweeters (tho i assume yours has) the highs were much better, and much more bass from woofer. unfortunately i never got a video of it, but i can say in my experience i dont regret it! what speakers are you looking at?
I actually don't know, because now I'm trying to figure out the whole RMS thing for the stock amp. It's all so confusing haha. I'm just trying to upgrade and potentially get a little more bass from the doors. And yeah, my front doors are component speakers.

Take a look at my thread above.
Do you have any idea about the RMS stuff?? I don't know if I'm overthinking it or what. And has the bass response improved from doing yours?

Do you have any idea about the RMS stuff?? I don't know if I'm overthinking it or what. And has the bass response improved from doing yours?
rms is the max wattage it can sustain for a long time. imo, what i look for more than peak wattage rms etc, is sensitivity, that measures response from 1(?)m iirc

Back