East Coast Run At Paragon (April) | Page 16 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

East Coast Run At Paragon (April)

Best Weekend for a Paragon Outing

• --

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • --

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • April 19th, 20th & 21st

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • --

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think Parli was dropped on his head when he was a child.....many, many times.

Parli, put the crack pipe down for two minutes so you can make a coherent post.:rolleyes:

Spas, what's up with the pics?

Spas is sending the pics to me for me to put on the ECX site.

Looks like you guys had a great time. I wish there were more places around here that I could wheeling. Were at in PA did you go?

Eric

I've got all the pics on my computer and finally put them in order. (at least I think they are in the right order) I just have to figure out this damn FTP program to upload them to the site. :frustrate:

go back to the good old days and use telnet!!

Happy trails!!

john... download cuteftp.... trial version... works great... very easy.

cute ftp works great, use it all the time

hey am i the only one wondering what happened to the pictures?

no I was wondering about the pics my self, just haven't had the time to put any posts up, just finished finals the other day

finals suck. on another note i think i cooked my alternator i guess the paragon mud to a while to catch up with me or something =)

Sorry guys, my provider has been down since last Wednesday. I'm working on the pics in my spare time, hopefully they'll all be done soon.

here are spasys pics from paragon....

I put a crapload onto one page so it might take a bit to load... Ill fix that tomorrow....

Spas's Paragon Pics

Back