• Register Today It's free!

explorer sport pics

here are some pics of my 01 sport 4x2

x1.jpg

x.jpg

here are some pics of my 01 sport next to my 03 cadillac deville

rearxandcaddy.jpg

caddyandx.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sam,
I like the duals. Are you a Raiders Fan?

yep i am a big time raiders fan

i've got a little update for my truck. i got a yakima rack from one of the guys on the site. when i first got it, it had some rust and needed new wiring. so here it is on my truck.
P1010692.jpg

P1010693.jpg

P1010694.jpg

P1010695.jpg

P1010696.jpg

P1010697.jpg

P1010698.jpg

i'm starting to think that i might have too many lights on my truck. bc there's 6 on the rack and 2 on my bumper. plus i still have some more lights sitting in my garage waiting to be put on.

looks good wrigley

thanks

wrigley what u think of the pics of my x next to my caddy

i like your ex. i really like the duals on it. but i'd have to say i like the ford/lincoln/merc luxury cruisers more than i do caddies.:D i use to have a '78 2 door LTD and a '84 mercury grand marquis 2 door. the LTD was a fully loaded landau and the merc was fully loaded also. i couldn't believe i had two of the 2 doors bc i've only seen one other 2 door merc and it was a piece of crap.

i know there are more sports out there.lets see them

2" leafs from Carrier, TT, 265/75/16 Hankook RT03s, 4.10 LS, K&N FIPK, custom bent 2.5" with Hooker Aerochamber dual in single out, Bamachips tune. I painted the chrome center caps gloss black, but they aren't on there in this pic, obviously. Soon to have front hitch and CB (if its ever nice out when I have a day off)

for some reason i like the looks of the 95-00 sports compared to the 01-03 sports.

same here, I don't like that body molding or whatever it is on there

Latest revision (in progress) of the 01.

CIMG0084.jpg

Stock 91 with 31s.

CIMG0163.jpg

Heres some 2 week old pics after the truck night!

Yes bald tires and i did this,explorers are awsome!!!

cars-sellingshit002.jpg

cars-sellingshit003.jpg

cars-sellingshit004.jpg

:)

Latest revision (in progress) of the 01.

CIMG0084.jpg

Stock 91 with 31s.

CIMG0163.jpg

wow your brave cutting apart your 01 like that.im savin for wheels and tires for my 02 on tt and shackles.then bL and lights etc.are you goin soft top?

wow your brave cutting apart your 01 like that.im savin for wheels and tires for my 02 on tt and shackles.then bL and lights etc.are you goin soft top?

Eh, it's only sheet metal. I kinda burned my bridges when I cut off the front suspension!

I'm in the middle of building a hardtop right now. Need it done before the snow flies.

yea i would like to do a sas but money adn time plus i live in a n apt.so maybe later on down the road.hows it holdin up for you.any problems?

2" leafs from Carrier, TT, 265/75/16 Hankook RT03s, 4.10 LS, K&N FIPK, custom bent 2.5" with Hooker Aerochamber dual in single out, Bamachips tune. I painted the chrome center caps gloss black, but they aren't on there in this pic, obviously. Soon to have front hitch and CB (if its ever nice out when I have a day off)

I love the look of your sport. I have the same color, i also plan on getting the 265/75s when the time for tires come, at that time i will be doing TT and shackles. If you wouldn't mind posting a picture with the black center caps, i would love to see that.

I don't think I have any pics with them on. I'll see what I can do tomorrow or this weekend...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My 02 X as she sits now, have some GR-2's on order for the rear.

Back