explorer sport pics | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

explorer sport pics

if you want pictures of it as it was being built, let me know, and i can post them, or make up a new thread.
Make up a build thread. I'm sure a few others would like to see this. Looks great. :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Make up a build thread. I'm sure a few others would like to see this. Looks great. :thumbsup:

i think i will. as i said before, there have been many people on here that have helped me, weather they know it or not, and i would realy like to give back here some how. i will post a link here when i get it finished.

btw, thanks froader!

Some updated pics of my 01

TruckSnow1.jpg

TruckSnow2.jpg

muddinexploder what lif do you have?

thanx

my '01 2wd. leather, sunroof, flowmaster, 20% tint all-around.

used to be lowered in the front only
436506_7_full.jpg

bumped it back level, and added 31's
100_0431.jpg

TT and warrior shackles
IMG_0003.jpg

after i fix my b2 these tires are being donated to it, and the ex will get lowered with some street tires

tony, you can't decide what to do with your truck. lol

tony, you can't decide what to do with your truck. lol

thats true, haha. every time i think about getting rid of it, i just change the stance. gives me the "new vehicle" feeling until i come to my senses and realize 1. its paid for 2. its reliable 3. it serves my needs very well 4. its paid for

Westin Safari bar(powdercoated by jtsmith), 55watt lights, cb radio.

here mine 2 door 4.0ohv,5 speed manual only has 69,000 original miles, upgrades are k&n intake, accel plugs cables and coil, competition camshaft,cherrybomb true dual exaust, bbk throttle body, next is problably some headers

Attachments

• SDC10175 (800x600).jpg
    SDC10175 (800x600).jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 4,265
  • SDC10176 (800x600).jpg
    SDC10176 (800x600).jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 4,243
  • SDC10177 (800x600).jpg
    SDC10177 (800x600).jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 4,217
  • SDC10179 (800x600).jpg
    SDC10179 (800x600).jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 4,260

awesome i want to do the v8 swap how was it

Sorry its taken so long, I just noticed this. The swap was not "easy" by any means, but it wasn't as bad as expected. I have done a few swaps on other vehicles before and I had a complete donor mounty to cross reference from and to get all of the pieces from. I would try to find a complete donor and do a lot of research before you get started.

here mine 2 door 4.0ohv,5 speed manual only has 69,000 original miles, upgrades are k&n intake, accel plugs cables and coil, competition camshaft,cherrybomb true dual exaust, bbk throttle body, next is problably some headers
hey theres a cb in there too...:D:D

Since I've barely been able to get out for a run lately, here are some old pics :thumbsup:

P5200015b.jpg

big-bear-3l.jpg

DSC05735.jpg

I got cheap lights on the grill guard now. still need tint, dual exhaust and an upgraded alternator which seems like 400$ rebuild 300$ new 200amp :( Sitting on Toyo open country 31's no lift. American racing rims, some cheap bumper mounted brush guard 2 12in kenwood subwoofers, kenwood speakers all around, kenwood headunit, bluetooth etc.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Pics in my signature should be working now. 1995 Explorer Sport currently on 33's.

Back