• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Feb 2017 EF Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidk

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Sacramento, California
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Limited

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Suicide77

Elite Explorer
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Salt Lake City, Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer
Back before all the lifted adventures....

DSCN2615_zpsx4ya12vf.jpg

FORDLOVER Tammy

Reaction score
City, State
Florence Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 explorer

Indispensable Explorer

Reaction score
City, State
Tennessee
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Explorer XLT
If only this contest was in the Summer I could have taken a nice picture with my trailer and lawn mower, but right now my Explorer is little more than a commuter. Instead of that I'll enter a picture of my Explorer when it was working. August 2016.
http://imgur.com/a/Ji1Fk

arco777

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer 2dr 4x4
I was just driving through AZ recently and saw lots of ADOT. Nice roads. You are lucky to have such a cool work truck. Does it have the 6.7 or 6.2? 400hp either way :D
ADOT ALERT. Arizona Local Emergency Response Team

ALERTce46_zpstfxiolez.gif

reapereviltwin

Keep on wheelin John Rock
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Glen Rock, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer
Here is my Red 93 Explorer 5 speed 4WD where it likes to be the best, on a dirt road out in the boonies (my portable office, I love cellular internet). This is the one I just replaced with a Dark Green 93 Explorer Limited Automatic 4WD. I miss shifting but my knees are thanking me. :)

View attachment 95631

And here is my office staff. Our female Black Lab has passed on, but the crazy Doberman just turned 10 and soldiers on...

View attachment 95632
Congrats davidk, your entry won the drawing for the Feb's EF lottery! :burnout:

davidk

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Sacramento, California
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Limited
That's awesome! I'll have to celebrate by going to my "off-site office" up in the snow this week. Interstate 80 Sacramento to Nevada has been closed most of the past two days due to whiteout conditions over the Donner Summit, but should be open and clear by Tuesday. It will be the first time I take my "new" 93 Limited in the snow, I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.