Flowmaster Delta Series Mufflers

Dre

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Chicago
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 FPIU
I'm looking to replace my exhaust once again but this time I'd like to go with a Flomaster either 40 or 50 Delta Series muffler. Can't really find a muffler that would have single offset 2.25" inlet and single 2.5" outlet though... do they even lake them? Did anyone get one of these? All I want is a single in (got a 94 Sport) and single 2.5" out going all the way out the rear of the truck instead of side exit... shop will come up with piping... I need a muffler.

or reducer is the only way?

40 or 50 series? or perhaps 60?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looking at your truck I think a 40 would be best.

do you want loud? or just louder than current and still mean?

the 40 delta is liek a regular 50 and the 50 delta is much quieter than a regular 50

not looking for it to be too loud... moderate.

also looked at Dynomax and actually was able to find a muffler I need . . . . 2.25" in and 2.5" out - offset.

would need a part number on the Flow 50

dynomax is sweet as well......

i have a magnaflow on my yota, and it sounds good....

Checking my Flowmaster, it shows the 40 series as being almost twice as loud as the 50 series SUV.

I've got the catalog right in front of me, so tell me which one you want....40 series original, 40 Delta, 50 Delta, or 50 SUV, and offset and what not and the size and I'll tell you

All offset in 2.5"/2.5" center out....

40 Series Original #42541

40 Series Delta Aluminized #952546
409 Stainless #842541

50 Series Delta #842551

50 Series SUV #52556

wow, wow, wow... so much info. I hope it will be helpful for other when they are ready to go for a new system.

More likely I'll go with the Dynomax Super Turbo muffler. I have had this muffler on my former XJ - worked great.

thanks.

Anyway - how should that go? I don't have my truck here... I know it's offset inlet... how's outlet? center?

Back