Gilmer- Dec. 28th | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Gilmer- Dec. 28th

im down with a little Dewoody. ;)

of course, after all this planning, it will only be beautiful irony when i get out there and my **** breaks on the first trail. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by swak6287
oh yah... it will be very very cold....
this is east Texas man, there is no telling what it will be. :p it could be 68 degrees and dry or 31 and raining. or it could be both in the same day. :D

james i like ur idea...but im still going to park and trail with jello....plus i might take my moms car for the gas milage but well see whats up.

jason

i will have a 6pak of MGD for you Friday night. ;)

Originally posted by Michael
5 hour drives to run trails I can do in my tow rig either.

HmmmF!

Dewoody is calling my name, all are welcome to watch, whatever happens shoudl be interesting:D

Cameras?

Originally posted by SVO
Cameras?
Since I can't be there, I wanna see some video tape on the DeWoody hill.

Jeff are you coming? If so I'll bring you my old roof rack if you still want it.

so james u are going to be there friday night for sure. LMK cause i still wanna go friday to saterday.

Jeff are you coming? If so I'll bring you my old roof rack if you still want it.

Yes sir! Thanx

Originally posted by zavaral
so james u are going to be there friday night for sure. LMK cause i still wanna go friday to saterday.
yes, i will be there Fri night w/cold beer. :)

Originally posted by james t
yes, i will be there Fri night w/cold beer. :)

And HOT women... !!!!

oooops... wrong forum.. !!! :eek: :cool: ;)

did some testing today...

yall ready? cuz i know i am.:D ;)

BTW sureshot, if you wouldnt have had to work today, you could have gone on the test run with me and Matt. :)

broncoflex1.jpg

broncoflex2.jpg

broncoflex3.jpg

LIME GREEN

I guess this means your bringing Corona beer then eh? James.

Well James, start your squeeling, cause I just dropped $300 on a fresh T-5 for my Mudstain.

Which, as you guessed it, I will not be attending the last run of the year, sorry folks, as much as I want to go, my Hooptie GT needed this tranny, and it was the right deal at the right time.

I hope you all have a fantastic blast, and would hope you bring back some awsome pictures.

Michael, I'll drive down in a couple of weeks and grab that rack from you too, I have also accumulated a rear tire carrier of a BII that I'm going to adapt so I can carry more luggage/gear on top of my rig now, those of you who have seen us pack know we can fill a vehicle with some stuff.

Again sorry, but some things take priority over others, keeping my junk running is at the top of the list.

Attachments

• gt house 2.jpg
    gt house 2.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 172

no problem, there will be plenty of future runs. :)

and BTW, anyone who shows up late, if you have a CB we will be on channel 30.

CHANNEL 30 remember that. :p

Jeff you should have just parted that thing out instead of fixing it. I don't think you would have had any trouble finding a buyer for the motor;)

Jeff! You can't wheel that! Come on man!

[EDIT] - I take that back..... knowing you.......;)

Jeff you should have just parted that thing out instead of fixing it. I don't think you would have had any trouble finding a buyer for the motor;)

You know I have a motor and 2 wiring harnesses and a pooter to do the conversion. ;)

Just add a built C-4 and an Atlas II

Next round of mods, got to use what I just did first.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by dejello
"<SVO> your nuts" -- The pot calling the kettle black?

BWHAHAHAHHAHHA!

AWSOME

Back