Halogen Fogs to match HIDS? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Halogen Fogs to match HIDS?

I currently have HIDS on my 99 explorer sport. I also had HIDS in the fogs as well but took them out as they gave off too much of a glare. I am looking to stay with Halogens in the fogs but want to get a set that matches in color to my HIDS. I currently have 6000K HIDS installed. I was wondering if anyone know of a set that came close to this color. I am also willing to change the 6000k (slight blue) out for 5000K (white). Thanks in advance.

ps. I have done yellow previously in the fogs but did not like it that much. That and the fact that I already have aux fogs for foul weather.

try a pair of xneon super white fog light bulbs. they are bright white with maybe a touch of blue tint.probably like your headlights. i believe i have a pair that i used in my foglights before i went to h.i.d.

try a pair of xneon super white fog light bulbs. they are bright white with maybe a touch of blue tint.probably like your headlights. i believe i have a pair that i used in my foglights before i went to h.i.d.

heres a pic of the h3 fog lights i have. i got 3 bulbs. i believe they were $6.99 each. they are really bright white with a little blue tint.

i'd say go with some PIAA bulbs, or some eurodezigns..

i got the yellow H1 eurodezigns and they are awesome! they have a lifetime warranty on them too..

PIAA's will run you around $60-70 for the pair.. but they are very nice IMO, and they have different colors like xtreme white, plasma spark blue (have them on my moms 03 explorer for 5 years now) ion yellow, etc etc ...

Back