Headlight replacemnt ? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Headlight replacemnt ?

I got my diamond cut headlights and clear corners and i got my corners out no problem but i cant seem to get or figure out how to get the headlights out...i see 3 thin metal rods witch i cant seem to get a hold of so if there is a trick or someone could just tell me how to get it out it would be great

Thanx
jay

Look in the FAQs at top of lighting page.
Theres a post about changing & aiming headlights.

I'm having the same problem and it seriously makes me feel like an idiot. I've read the FAQ's writeup but it just isn't clicking with me. My clips are either superglued or soldered on cuz thay aint budging, lol. And I know the rod is for aiming, but how the heck I'm supposed to work it I don't know. Usually I don't have a problem with this stuff but this has really aggrivated me. I'm sure for many guys this is easy but it's got me stumped. Oh well, those diamond headlights look really good rolling around in the back seat, lol.

Yea i had a little problem gettin the clips out but u gotta get those 2 clips and theyll slide right out...i finally got mine in but i am havin problem adjusting the height now

Back