how bad have you been ?? | Page 19 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

how bad have you been ??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

While trying to get this poser shot

017.jpg

I caused this

004-3.jpg

Absolutely PRICELESS .

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Never actually got a ticket for it, but i was doing 189 in a 55 when a cop spotted me. it was 2-3 am in the morning, i was heading home from the drag strip. I was going down a back highway (here in kansas its FLAT! so i could see from one town to the other) and i guess i didnt see the cop sitting on a side road.

When he saw me, he radio'd to his buddy in town. They stopped me at the city limits. Cop told me he had a report of me doing in excess of 150. But then told me that they didnt have time to radar me or clock me. So they would let me off with a warning. (i was friendly with all the local LEO).

I was in a fully built 2001 mustang gt with a 5.0L stroker...

This thread is like the classic fish story. It started about the size of a goldfish and by the time the story ends everyone says they caught a %@#$ing blue whale.:p::confused::ttiwwp:

In case anyone is wondering.. 87 mph in a 70 mph in a construction zone on I-8 in San Diego County is just under a $400 fine ($377). I've never seen a 70 mph construction zone until Ca.

~Mark

What on earth were you doing going 87 in the first place lol. All it is going to take is one construction worker to jump out infront of you and then splat... now you have blood all over your Expy. I hear it is hard to remove blood stains from carpet and the face imprint from your hood. :eek::D

I wasn't driving, it was the mustang and not all construction zones have people in them. :)

I don't think the speed limit would be 70 mph if there were people there. It was one of those things where they had cones/jersey barriers up but no work... In Az those types of roads are still only 55 mph limits..

~Mark

wrecked a truck going 35 in a 55 on icy roads
walked to the neighbors house
he got his PSTD f350 long box crew cab to come rip me out
standing there negotiating what id pay him and how id get the truck
cop came by
failure to report an accident, fleeing the scene of an accident, taking evidence from the scene of an accident, too fast for conditions
fought it in court and got a 5 over in limited access speeding zone (60 in a 55)
100 dollars, no points

headlight was out, got pulled over, cop was a guy i worked with, registration and a curfew of being home at 9 before the next shift came into town

LAST NIGHT
driving home got pulled over in the EX
about **** my pants
suspected drunk driving (drifted over center line)
asked for license and registration proof of insurance and i couldnt find my wallet (dropped at my gf's house) handed him a different license of mine and was told to "Drive safe, driver, i guess" professionals down at the country sheriff station, right?

Got pulled over twice in the Dodge. One was because my truck looked like one that had been identified as steeling pipe from water mains in the area. :dunno: The last one was for losing my front license plate...again. Cop said it was just a heads up. Never had a problem with the Sugar Land cops in my area. And I have had three accidents in a 3 mile radius around my house; no citations, fortunately.

118 mph in a 55mph on I-78 West heading to Harrisburg with my Mom to visit my Aunt. We were driving my then new 1990 Trans-Am GTA with the 5.7 liter V8....Haven't been pulled over since...

Back