How To: Paint your headlights black | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How To: Paint your headlights black

Cause it is a spray and I was gonna use it on my 3rd brake light.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Night shades are those stupid things that people put on the outside of their tail lights because they think it looks cool, yet completely fail to realized that the people behind them won't see them brake :D

Yeah if you put more than 5 coats maybe

I think he thought I was talking about the covers.

Yea those will look good, if you sprayed them or used the stick on they would look cheap, and you can't have a cheap looking Harley Davidson lol

HELL NO! lol! Tomorrow I will post a pic of the fenders, FINALLY got some Harley Badges!

Like my GF just said, NOTHING with the name Harley-Davidson on it or in it is cheap!!

hey max i used nightshades on mine taped off the grooves light goes thru pretty good looks good too. well i think so

We will have to meet up some where so I can see if I like it. I live in Windham Hills off County Farm Rd.

And the Badges look amazing! I was not sure at first, but I like it! I thought they would have came off earlier when I was FINALLY able to play in the snow! It hit hard so I went out and turned my trac control off and had some fun!

Like my GF just said, NOTHING with the name Harley-Davidson on it or in it is cheap!!

Spec since the original owner of the truck bought it for $40,000 or so from NY. He left EVERYTHING in the glove box, including the original window price tag thing.

any way to do this without the oven? My family is super **** about the whole "car parts in the oven" process

any way to do this without the oven? My family is super **** about the whole "car parts in the oven" process

Tell them you'll do the dishes for a week:D

Govna47 said:

Friends oven.

Govna47 said:
Ya know, i thought about that after I posted. I might be able to con my friend into doing it, but i don't know if he has an oven, never seen it lol

hmmm...maybe..

An oven is the easiest way. Just throw it in there for a few minutes and it'll pop right apart.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

An oven is the easiest way. Just throw it in there for a few minutes and it'll pop right apart.

Except its a ***** to get all the sealant off...especially since it hardens back up quickly.

Back