Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

Please do start a new thread to keep it separated.

Ps.. I wrote wt the same time I wrote husky and they never wrote me back. That was 3+ weeks ago

Interesting. I had asked a question previously so I have someone's actual email address and phone number to ask them through, see if I can at least get a "no" haha :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My behind 3rd row well already showed up! Talk about quick service. My other mats should show tomorrow. Off to install in my Ex...

My behind 3rd row well already showed up! Talk about quick service. My other mats should show tomorrow. Off to install in my Ex...

My 3rd rows showed up today as well.. Being tomorrow is Saturday, I think you will have your front two rows on Monday (same as me).

My 3rd rows showed up today as well.. Being tomorrow is Saturday, I think you will have your front two rows on Monday (same as me).

I checked the tracking they sent me and it shows tomorrow as the date, so I'm hopeful. :)

Mine show that they will arrive Monday.

I checked the tracking they sent me and it shows tomorrow as the date, so I'm hopeful. :)

(scratching head), did they ship via fedex? I'd be shocked and impressed that they paid for a Saturday delivery.

I know Andrea apologized to me because I was the first order from the group buy and the front 2 row mats were on backorder. She said they were making another run of them the next day and would ship same day.

I wonder if she did Saturday deliveries for the early order people so we'd get them before the weekend. I just emailed her lol, looking for my tracking number for the last box.

I ordered yesterday (4/7), and was provided with 3 tracking numbers. My delivery is scheduled for Wed. April 13. She said that delivery time depends on shipping address.

Thanks for doing all the leg work!!!! I will keep track waiting on the 3rd row price.

First and second row just arrived. It's supposed to rain this week, so I'll be happy to have these in.

Got the all weather mats (oem) from ford- but going to order the huskies too- the mat behind the drivers seat doesn't seem to work- it's too large? I'll put up pics tonight. I tried to get them to keep em but they eventually dropped the price to 72 from 100.

Got the all weather mats (oem) from ford- but going to order the huskies too- the mat behind the drivers seat doesn't seem to work- it's too large? I'll put up pics tonight. I tried to get them to keep em but they eventually dropped the price to 72 from 100.

LOl, but they are $75 MSRP on the window sticker.. Where are you getting $100 from?

I tried getting my dealer to keep the mats and roof cross bars but their response was "It's tied to the window sticker so it has to go with the vehicle".

Ughh.. $160 wasted but oh well.. Still happy about getting the Ex today.. 3 hours left and counting.

First and second row just arrived. It's supposed to rain this week, so I'll be happy to have these in.

My 3rd row arrived Friday.. hoping my front 2 arrives today. Suppose to rain tomorrow here as well and picking the ex up tonight. Would be perfect timing if they showed up today.

LOl, but they are $75 MSRP on the window sticker.. Where are you getting $100 from?

I tried getting my dealer to keep the mats and roof cross bars but their response was "It's tied to the window sticker so it has to go with the vehicle".

Ughh.. $160 wasted but oh well.. Still happy about getting the Ex today.. 3 hours left and counting.

My dealer thinks I'm the devil incarnate

I got the Ford OEM all-weathers, along with the Huskies for 1st row, 2nd row, behind 3rd well, and cargo liner for 3rd row folded flat. Right now, the OEMs are sitting in my living room, along with the carpet mats. I'm thinking of using the 2nd row OEM mats if I ever fold down the second row seats as well for the bigger cargo area (laying them down on the back of the 2nd row bench for protection). Problem is, I thought I could sticke them in the 3rd row well and leave them there...but my 3rd row doesn't seem to want to fold completely flat with the Ford OEMs in the well...those darn things are pretty thick.

My 3rd row arrived Friday.. hoping my front 2 arrives today.

3rd row as in well, or 3rd row when seat is up? Are the 3rd row when up available now?

3rd row as in well, or 3rd row when seat is up? Are the 3rd row when up available now?

Sorry, i meant cargo mats, not 3rd row foot mats.

If anyone hears that the 3rd row FOOTWELL is available please post as Im waiting to order the full set when this last piece is GTG.

If anyone hears that the 3rd row FOOTWELL is available please post as Im waiting to order the full set when this last piece is GTG.

I'm checking with Steve weekly who is the head of development about the footwell. I'll post once they are available and get a price from Andrea.

I'll be ordering as well.

Mine came yesterday. Thanks!

Not a 100% perfect fit out of the box, but I didn't give them time to settle :) Much, much better protection than the factory mats I removed.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey all, I ordered the WT liners as previously mentioned and I have to admit there is only one BIG problem with them, which I think Husky will suffer from too.

All my liners, regardless of front, back, or cargo (though that is a Husky) keep getting covered with this brownish flaky stuff. Here and there also, these shiny wet areas appear, and when there is an overlap of the wet areas and the brown stuff, it turns into something completely differently.

Can anyone help? These things are just ruining my gorgeous black liners!

:p:

Back