I Am Become Death, Destroyer of Worlds | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I Am Become Death, Destroyer of Worlds

eburg_dub

Reaction score
City, State
Eburg PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 mountaineer
Grim is finished tinted front windows and roof rack is painted semi gloss hope u like the pic's

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks awesome, i wanted to get a Mounty and go all black last year.

MURDERED OUT!!!:D you should tint your tail lights and reflectors IMO, looks great though if i ever got that year mounty i would drop it and make one street machine

that thing is SICK, love everythin about it....except the yankee plate. Im watchin the O's, yanks game right now. go O's.

VERY Sick...especially the Yankee Plates :D

*Sniff Sniff* Do I smell a set of Ground Force lowering springs, and tinted tail lights in the future???

Wish I was able to snag a black mounty. But I think with my silver Mounty I'm going to go with a black/silver/chrome theme.

nice mounty

man that is gunna be tough to keep clean but man does it look good clean... nice truck

nice!! looks sick!

Looks sick man, if i keep my dodger ram this is my plan for it!

thats gotta be the sickest mounty in that bodystyle ive ever seen
the front end all blacked out is gorgeous

i know its been said, but i agree on the drop, throw some springs and dampers on her and itll be ****
(on a side note i cant beleive i just said drop on this site, i dont think thats happened yet)

the tails do stand out a bit on such a clean/dark truck, so a tint could do them some good, although that being said ive always had mixed feelings on tinted tails, and if it was mine im not sure id change em

EDIT: NVM on the tails, just read your headlight thread, local po-po wont let even a light tint fly, hence y he has em stock

That's a sweet assed mounty. :thumbsup:
I never thought I'd say this, but a red glow sure would set it off :p:

Cheers

Ben.

that looks amazing!!! i love it. the next vehicle i buy is gonna be blacked out i love the look

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I freaken love it...I want a Limited Expo SOOOOO bad!

Back