I was taking pictures and my friend just HAD to model lol! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I was taking pictures and my friend just HAD to model lol!

Ford_Power

Reaction score
City, State
Omaha, NE
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XLT
lol, i was taking some digital pics today of the X (even tho its not that clean) and my friend was being stupid and decided he wanted to model. lol here it is.

rosscoche.jpg

rosscoche2.jpg

and other one with some more photoshop

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thats pretty funny.

Reading the title I thought maybe id get to see a cute chick modeling next to the X...dang it...well at least he took off his shoes before climbing on ur rig :rolleyes:

Originally posted by VairKing
Reading the title I thought maybe id get to see a cute chick modeling next to the X...dang it...
Yea Ryan I thought the same thing. I thought he got one of his hot girl friends or something.... I think we're all severly disappointed. You're gonna have to make it up to us with some hot girls on your Ex now. :p

Is this better guys???

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 376

NO!....that just scared me outta this thread.

lol now he looks like Fabio!

bwhahahahaha

why god why..

HAHA that's funny!!! :cool:

LOL, nice photoshop on that! now i'll just have to get my girlfriend to pose on my x. too bad its winter or i could get her out there in a nice skimpy swimmingsuit :rolleyes:

LOL, nice photoshop on that! now i'll just have to get my girlfriend to pose on my x. too bad its winter or i could get her out there in a nice skimpy swimmingsuit

If she really loved you she would wear a skimpy two piece for some shots in front of your x in the snow.

Originally posted by Black Magic
If she really loved you she would wear a skimpy two piece for some shots in front of your x in the snow.

I thought if they really loved you they did topless poses?;)

well.....sorry guys that would just be illegal.....she's 16 lol

ouch...i retract my statement.

WOMEN, WE NEED WOMEN IN BATHING SUITS!!!!!

You should tell your friend that you submitted the photo to some gay, singles site :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

HAHA! Get this.... awhile back, a guy on our floor took a picture of one of the other guys on the floor, cause he fell asleep and his d**k fell out of his boxers. So this fruit felt that it would be funny to take a picture of it, and the guy woke up right when he did, and smashed the camera. BUT to get back at him, he took the kid's name, and address, and submitted it to 20 gay/lesbian websites, and now this kid has all these gay people calling his house and cell phone!! HAHA!

Back