• Register Today It's free!

iDatalink Maestro RR

thatguyBryan

Reaction score
City, State
Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006 Eddie Bauer Explorer
Has anyone put an iDatalink Maestro RR into an 06 Explorer? If so, did you get all of the functions, like gauge display, backup sensors, and seeing codes? Let me know! I'm replacing the stock radio and it has the ability to display this stuff, but I can't find any info on the Ford end of things. Thanks!

With what radio are you replacing the stock unit? I'm interested in doing something similar, so I'm curious as to what's out there.

With what radio are you replacing the stock unit? I'm interested in doing something similar, so I'm curious as to what's out there.
I ordered the Kenwood DDX773BH. The link goes to Amazon. It seems to be a great choice, and I have always sworn by Kenwood. With the bypass kit, you can use it as a GPS by mirroring your phone's screen too which is great. You can add a backup camera as well. It has tons of features. Check it out.

Note: Unfortunately, I can't install this until a month or more from now, because I'm deployed with the Army. I'll post how it goes when it's finally done.

Back