if someone started building turbos for 5 liter explorers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

if someone started building turbos for 5 liter explorers

started building 5 liter explorer turbo kits or super charger kits would you buy?

• yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • depends (on what?)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

customturbos

Reaction score
City, State
michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 explorer 5.0
If someone started building super chargers or turbo kits for the 5 liter explorer how many people would buy it...just wondering I got a new business idea in mind just doin some research would greatly appreciate the answers thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

1-Because you come to the forum with a business proposal without introducing yourself, or showing what you can do. We're a tighter group than that.

2-we have forum vendors who already offer this stuff

3-, and the main reason, because we have heard it all before. A turbo "kit" worth installing will not be a bolt in deal.

5%20Poles.jpg

can't ignore this pole

1-Because you come to the forum with a business proposal without introducing yourself, or showing what you can do. We're a tighter group than that.

2-we have forum vendors who already offer this stuff

3-, and the main reason, because we have heard it all before. A turbo "kit" worth installing will not be a bolt in deal.

5%20Poles.jpg

can't ignore this pole

Reason 2....false no one offers a supercharger or a turbo what so ever for the ford 302 five liter

Reason 3......that is exactly the point of what I'm trying to do

O yea and I would like to defend myself against reason 1...your right I didn't introduce myself or say what I can do I guess ill have to post some pics of mine but anyways its not like I'm. Some business tryin to make millions I'm an explorer enthusiast that's sick of not finding no kits for my truck and had to custom build mine I was just trying to pay forward my work so other explorer enthusiasts with five liter engines can also be as happy as I was when I heard that beast scream like a jet engine :).......hope you guys understand what I'm trying to accomplish here now just purley lookin for feedback not selling anything

Back