Johnson valley december 26-28 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Johnson valley december 26-28

You have 5 days till this run. I think you can get it done.

Not sure what we will do. Maybe we will just head out anyway and see what is happening. We will see what the weather is like.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Take plenty of pics!

Do you have the GPS cordinates for it? Looks like myself, Tracy, and her dad will be heading out. we plan on taking her jeep and my ranger. Hopefully we can find bullfrog trail and run through it. We will also probably go watch some of teh other nuts that are out there.

Trip canceled. Have to work. Might head out around the 29th till the first. Plus I went to load my truck on the trailer and the crawler box wouldnt shift into low and the battery died and the truck wont start.

I'll go at the new dates you posted, my offer still stands Colin if you can make it.

Here's some info I cut and pasted off Pirate for the Bullfrog trail:

Google map-
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...991,-116.825995&spn=0.02554,0.038452&t=h&z=15 This map will get you close and is not the start of the trail according to the post.

Here are the coordinates for the first warmup slab and the official beginning of the trail. From then on, you just follow the red stakes and/or pieces of ribbon.

Warmup slab -

N 34* 29' 03.6"
W 116* 49' 08.9"

Official start - look for red stakes

N 34* 28' 48.6"
W 116* 48' 46.8"

Back