• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

July 10-12 Camp n' Crawl in Big Bear

J**p Gary

Reaction score
City, State
Bullhead City, AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 J**P rubicon unlimited
My eta at crab flats should be no later than 8 pm, hopefully sooner. checked weather report 20% chance thunderstorm till 11 pm tonite. Hope not much rain as the jeep will be topless. So whenever we want to go tommorrow morning is fine with me, earlier or later is fine. Can't wait, see yall there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

DB_1

Elite Ranger
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
La Quinta, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 SC Ranger xlt
Leaving in about an hour to meet up with Froader then we're heading up the hill to set up camp:D

R.J.

Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
La Habra Hts, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
90 Bronco II
i think im just gonna meet up saturday morning. don't feel like craming the navajo full of camping stuff. se you guys tomorrow

Ritsui

Pilot of dogcraft
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake Arrowhead, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Sport 4x4
Looks like I've got the morning off, so I'll be at the Discovery Center at 9:30am. I can probably only do Gold Mountain (and maybe east John Bull), but that'll be fun and it'll be good to see you guys again.

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4
...Any pictures yet for us web wheelers...:(