Announce your New "Elite" Status here... | Page 29 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

...Since we have so many newly paid "Elite" members I thought this would be a place where you can announce your new "Eliteness"...

...I do like to say Congrats :chug: to all the new "Elites" but it is hard sometimes to know who is new ...:dunno:

...And to all the paid "Elites"...:salute:

..How to become "Elite"..
http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

...Being "Elite" benefits include...

...All of this for only $20 a year...

The Status of being an "Elite" member
Mail storage of 250 messages
Being able to post your own, cool, Avatar
Begin your own "Elite Registry"
Upload and store your Pics here (640x480) and have your own albums
Upload videos
Post in the "Explorer Calender" your upcoming events
Have your own VBGarage
Post Your own "Explorer 911" and get quick help
Have your own "Panic Button" while you are at work

...Only "Elite" members can sell items in the Explorer Forum Classifieds ...

...And if that's not enough, you get "No more ads in the middle of threads or underlined ad links!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

..Current Specials for non Elites..

.... "Elite" time for having links to this site posted...
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226821

...And Ranger Owners, be sure to check out this thread..;)
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221238

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

...For all new "Elite" members, be sure to add a link to your "Elite Registry" in your signature...Burns is always on the lookout for the next "Feature Truck" of the month...;)

Last edited:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for joining the Elites:chug:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks Rick for the Elite Status and hey Y'all, this is my 250th Post !

Thank you Indeed! Thanks for the hard work and great site.

I finally became elite, tried for months but my phone kept blocking it, love the forum and happy to support it.
IMG_8789.jpg
IMG_8832.jpg

There are a lot of nice Explorers on this site!

I finally got around to that roof rack and lights I wanted to install. I also decided to keep the running boards, makes it much easier to get in and out, and in reality this truck unfortunately spends more time on pavement than trails. Found some nice ‘unpaved state forest roads’ that have a few challenging spots off of the marked road though.

Anyway, here’s the pictures. The pictures really don’t do justice to the brightness of the lights.

I am............... ELITE!

Cheers! :chug:

Edit: loving this forum so far! Everytime I go into a sub forum I always find something new and interesting to spend a week looking through; eg Monmixs threads, they're a goldmine!

And everyone is nice and helpful to each other, it's such a peaceful respite from... literally everywhere else. Glad I got lost on google and ended up here.

I have a long list of mods planned, and will get a registry going, but so far, family is front and centre and the Explorer mods are on the back burner. Except for a forum licence plate bracket. That's on the bday shortlist.

However, if someone wants a late model guinea pig, mine is a base modeI. I'm sure something can be arranged...see y'all around!

Last edited:

Thanks for joining the Elites:chug:

Welcome to the Club!

Thanks for supporting this site.

The amount of knowledge on this site is amazing and I look forward to utilizing this to build one sick Trail Rig / DD.
Therefore, I wanted to support the continuation of this knowledge and have upgraded to "Elite" status.

Just joined Elite. Happy to support the site, and looking forward to all of the info, help, and ideas from the site. :chug:

Thanks for the help, paid for elite membership to give back!

Just spotted this thread. I'm happy to support this site that has provided so much info to keep my ride up and running. Thanks for having me!

Attachments

• knjubnv7uy.JPG
    knjubnv7uy.JPG
    292.5 KB · Views: 156

Back