• Register Today It's free!

Just wondering...

vig1116

Reaction score
City, State
monmouth, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 sport
how many 2011-2012 explorer owners have many of these problems but don't know about TSB's or "fixes" and just live with the crap... I'm handy about cars and stuff like that but until recently i only knew about recalls, not TSB's so I lived with my constant a-pillar noise (all the time not just at high speeds) since i drove off the lot. I thought this sucks, theres nothing i can do cause it is what it is.... Thank you to this site for informing me so much, but what about all the others like i used to be??? For instance my parents, if they owned this truck they would never now about the MFT or wind noise fix, or a-pillar rattle etc... This is another reason i am so pissed ford didn't fix this stuff early on! I feel like they purposely said at some point, just get it produced and whoever has the knowledge that there is a problem we'll fix theirs, those too stupid to know better will just save us money.... I know i'm probably wrong, but there are people that spend a ton of money on these trucks that have no idea about TSB's and are living with these problems when they don't have to.... OK rant over... THX for listening.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Which is exactly why not as many people complain as you would think about MFT and all the other stuff...they just don't know any better! Not knocking anyone, it's just the way it is.

Obviously enough people noticed and complained about the same issues, cause if they didn't, we wouldn't have the tsbs

Obviously enough people noticed and complained about the same issues, cause if they didn't, we wouldn't have the tsbs

yes, but the point is, how many are driving around not knowing what they bought has problems (albeit most minor)???? older people, women, men that don't know any better (like i didn't)..... u missed the point, there shouldn't be one person that doesn't know about all this stuff. Ford should notify like a recall would..... If you bought a TV that was 3D ready but the 3D didn't work at all, but you didn't know it because you didn't have a 3d player, is that ok that its broken??? eventually you want to use that tv for 3d but it won't work... (not a great example but it works, kinda)

yes, but the point is, how many are driving around not knowing what they bought has problems (albeit most minor)???? older people,
Careful now......;)

Peter

jeez, ok, age challenged. is that ok now????? lmao :D

I like to think of myself as 'aged to maturity'. Just like a fine wine.:D

Peter

I like to think of myself as 'aged to maturity'. Just like a fine wine.:D

Peter

i can't say that cause no way am i mature at my middle age........

Back