• Register Today It's free!

Key Fob Cover

Jrister24

Reaction score
City, State
Sterrett, AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 GMC Sierra
Has anyone ever gotten something like this to cover their key? I'd love to hear opinions before I buy.

Thanks!

Key_Fobs.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yes I have camo and orange. They work well to protect.

I have them...unfortunately I don't have my vehicle yet.

Yes I have camo and orange. They work well to protect.

Does the rubber get "caught" in your pocket? Boy, that sounds odd...
I should have asked if the cover feels tacky or slip resistant. I'm assuming that the cover adds a bit of heft to the fob.

Thanks for this, just ordered one.

hilarious goof. I'll now laugh into the weekend!

I should have asked if the cover feels tacky or slip resistant. I'm assuming that the cover adds a bit of heft to the fob.

Yes they are slip resistant. They don't weight much though

Thanks for the great laugh. Nope, they work very well

I have these...the only thing I would say is they do tend to attract lint, etc. on them but otherwise work great. They don't do anything to stop accidental key presses though...I took my fob apart and permanently disabled the panic alarm

I just ordered a pair of these before i saw this thread. Good to see they aren't a waste of money.

I have one and like it. The material is silicon? so it has some grip/stick to it without being sticky like tape. For me, it has helped reduce the number of accidental alarm incidents from about 1 per month to about one per 6 months.

Back