Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread! | Page 110 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lifted Sport Tracs Picture Thread!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tires are in sig. 37s not sure on how much lift

Mine? The tires are 37x12.50x16.5" on H1 recentered double beadlocks. The lift is a custom Solid Axle Swap I started last summer and will hopefully have the truck done by next spring. I'm not completely sure on the amount of lift I have over stock. I guess I could go measure the ground clearance from the frame to the ground and subtract the difference between a stock ST's ground clearance. I'll measure and list it in a couple minutes. I gotta find out what stock ground clearance is to find out how much lift I have though.

Ok so I just went and measured mine and the lowest part of the frame is 24" off the ground, stock ground clearance is 6.7" so I guess I have 17.25" total lift over stock. Stock over height of a ST is 70.4", my roof rack bars are at 87.25" so I guess the math adds upto 14" of suspension lift and then 3" bodylift. I could be wrong, I'm dead tired right now so who knows. LOL

I do have one question how much lift did you do and how big are your tire's?

He's got at least 11 or 12"s of lift on it. I did 3"BL and tires are almost another 2"s and his still dwarfs mine.

Happy 4th everyone!

Attachments

• 20150704_111304.jpg
    20150704_111304.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 930

Nevermind they removed it.

I'm trying to sell parts off of my 01 sport trac.

Pay $20 and become an elite explorer. Then you can sell stuff and post pictures brother. People like pictures. I am one of those guys that didn't buy playboy for the articles. I need pictures as a lot of men do.

Found a great deal on shoes for Vivian today!
5 steel rims with center caps and tires in decent shape. The spare is a brand new wrangler MTR and all for $300!

Attachments

• 20150726_121704.jpg
    20150726_121704.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 836
  • 20150726_121740.jpg
    20150726_121740.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 829

Sweet score man.

Not mine, found this on a side street behind a transmission shop. Thought you guys would like seeing it. It has a body lift for sure, probably TT and AAL and some kinda cool bumpers.

Attachments

• 0805151751.jpg
    0805151751.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 844
  • 0805151752.jpg
    0805151752.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 836

Hello all. It's been a while since I've posted, and I really don't have much to add, and while I know this isn't the place to make a big posting of it I wanted to let you all know I've decided to sell my Trac. I will miss you all tremendously, but I appreciate all the knowledge, input and practical experience this has given me. Keep exploring my friends.

Hello all. It's been a while since I've posted, and I really don't have much to add, and while I know this isn't the place to make a big posting of it I wanted to let you all know I've decided to sell my Trac. I will miss you all tremendously, but I appreciate all the knowledge, input and practical experience this has given me. Keep exploring my friends.

Sorry to see you go. Somebody's getting a nice truck. Hope you enjoy your new ride and find a forum as useful as this one.

Saw this in Atlanta today.

20150927_171123_zpst8rwktqa.jpg

I've only seen 2 lifted Tracs other than mine around Clemson, SC in the last 4 years so that's pretty cool to see on the road!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've only seen 2 lifted Tracs other than mine around Clemson, SC in the last 4 years so that's pretty cool to see on the road!

Only the second I've seen. I was in the Edge, though, so we couldn't spark a meaningful relationship, lol.

Back