• Register Today It's free!

locker help

boble86

Reaction score
City, State
midlothian,TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 XLT
hey guys. any1 wanna tell me how to get this locker out. i dont wanna start pounding so please help lol.

Attachments

• 100_0342.JPG
    100_0342.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 162
  • 100_0344.JPG
    100_0344.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 163

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Remove the cross pin, should be either a bolt or a spring pin holding it in. You have to pound out the spring pin with a center punch. Also remove the axle shafts.

Can those axles themselves can be pulled out the pumpkin? if they cant be pulled then do ^^^^

if so then no need to take out the cross pin. Just pull that right side axle out then unbolt those main caps (one on each side of the locker, looks like you already did it) its 4 bolts, and should pry right out. It might be in there GOOD but it just pulls out.

Creager said:
Can those axles themselves can be pulled out the pumpkin? if they cant be pulled then do ^^^^

if so then no need to take out the cross pin. Just pull that right side axle out then unbolt those main caps (one on each side of the locker, looks like you already did it) its 4 bolts, and should pry right out. It might be in there GOOD but it just pulls out.

Thats how you remove the carrier, not the locker. Thats a lunch box locker, you dont need to remove the carrier to remove the locker.

ah good call. i figured it was in deed a full carrier locker

Back