• Register Today It's free!

Long time ford owner

Tslater1989

Reaction score
City, State
Saint louis
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer XLT
New to this forum. Father of 3, small business owner. That's me in a nutshell. I have two F-150's and a 2016 Explorer XLT. In total, my immediate family has 5 more ford's, and my extended family puts us into the 20's. AMA
Thanks and have a great day!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice smart family you have there!!
FORD is the way to go (parts waaaaaay cheaper then toyota)

welcome!!!

New to this forum. Father of 3, small business owner. That's me in a nutshell. I have two F-150's and a 2016 Explorer XLT. In total, my immediate family has 5 more ford's, and my extended family puts us into the 20's. AMA
welcome to EF!!!!!

Welcome.

Welcome to the forums. Small business owner here too. The forums here have saved me many thousands of dollars over the years. This is all due to the high level of knowledge the members have and their willingness to share this knowledge with others.

Back