• Register Today It's free!

LOOKIN FOR A JEEP PART/ACCESSORY

XLT_66

Reaction score
City, State
GO TEXAS TECH
Year, Model & Trim Level
P.O.S. Mitsu Diamante
My sister just got an '84 CJ-7. It is in decent condition, good top, runs well, brand spankin new 32's on it. The parentals are against the whole lifting of vehicles due to roll over stuff, so she didn't fight it and just put the biggest tires she could for stock.

Anywho, my question is:

Does anyone know where a good website or online catalog is for some good parts/accessories.

I am trying to find her some seats and harnesses. The parents told her that if she kept the soft top on, she needs harnesses or sumthin. So, she is lookin to get new seats and harnesses, or if she could, just get a harness setup for her stock seats.

She asked me if i knew of anything along these lines, and me not knowing anything of jeeps, didn't have an answer for her.

I don't wanna join an jeep forum, and she is computer illiterate, so i decided to ask you guys.

Any help would be awseom

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dessert rat has alot of jeep stuff

www.quadratec.com
www.4wd.com
www.4wheelparts.com

All will send nice big glossy catalogs.

I've had good luck with both Qtec and 4WheelDrive Hardware, not a fan of 4wheelparts.

send her to:
www.jeepsunlimited.com for a BBS similar to this one. If she's going to own a Jeep, that board alone will be worth becoming internet literate.

As long as she doesn't drive it like a car, rollover risk is no worse than an X, especially on a stock suspension. If the suspension is still original, it's probably worth spending money on shocks and bushings before buying a harness.

My Explorer is my DD, but my Jeep is my toy!

BTW: 32's on a CJ-7 will work on road, but not off, she'll rub without a lift once it flexes.

email me at treywylieATyahooDOTcom if you have any specific Jeep ?'s but don't want to join JU.

-tw

Dead Link Removed has a Jeep section with seats and harness's. Seats start at $115, and 5 point harness's start at $59. They will also send you a nice catalog. Summit is VERY good to deal with. Great prices, great merchandise, great customer support. I highly recommend them. (No, I don't work for 'em :p , but I have bought tons of stuff off of them over the last 10+ years, and I've NEVER had a problem).

Back