• Register Today It's free!

Looking for 2nd row bucket seats

Birons2ndride

Reaction score
City, State
Canaan, VT
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explorer Limited
I have a 2011 limited explorer and been trying to find 2nd row bucket seats since we had our 3 child( my little baby girl finally!) and of course when we bought it back in 2013 we were only at child 1 so wife thought it would suffice, i said lets get the one with bucket chairs‍♂️ But shes always right and knows best you probably know whatnim talking about if youve been married longer than a day haha, but anyways if anyone has done it or looking to do a swap or just want to right oif sell theirs please let me know thanks, i realize this is a popular modification just hoping someone may read this and make the swap.

I used this web site to find my bucket seat. Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

The swap is not hard at all, unless you have the inflatable seat belts..that is a whole different animal.

I have a 2011 limited explorer and been trying to find 2nd row bucket seats since we had our 3 child( my little baby girl finally!) and of course when we bought it back in 2013 we were only at child 1 so wife thought it would suffice, i said lets get the one with bucket chairs‍♂️ But shes always right and knows best you probably know whatnim talking about if youve been married longer than a day haha, but anyways if anyone has done it or looking to do a swap or just want to right oif sell theirs please let me know thanks, i realize this is a popular modification just hoping someone may read this and make the swap.
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
The 40 part of your 60/40 bench is already a 'bucket' seat. Using the Forum's 'Search' feature I found there are almost as many that switched from buckets to bench.:)

Peter

Back