Looking for two new police explorers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for two new police explorers

hks00

Reaction score
City, State
Manchester, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
2022 ford explorer ppv
Hello all, I hope this is okay to post here. I am new to this forum so please remove if this is not the proper place. I am in New England area and I am looking to purchase two new police interceptors. I have tried a couple local dealers with no luck. They are saying that new orders are not available untill 2024? How true is this? Also if anyone knows of any dealers that may have a couple around somewhere please let me know. Thank you in advance!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:

Peter

I know VSP is waiting on a couple hundred units for months now and they've been slowly trickling in. Honestly it's the best Police vehicle to date and there's some demand for it.

occasionally there will be a cancelled order out here bu very seldom, since the demand is there big time

Thank you for the welcome. I have seen a couple pop up here and there but I figured I would ask to see if anyone had any first hand information on any cancelations. I am looking for 2 but they have to be white and it's a lot harder to find those compared to the black ones. I work for an ambulance company and we are in major need to replace a couple older vehicles but sourcing thing has been a nightmare lately!

Back