MadMike's 93 SAS | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

MadMike's 93 SAS

new picts with stabalizer

truck.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mike,
The TRAMP is looking great! God I miss that truck :(

Fortunately I will be getting back into the game here shortly - not sure with what, but I know it needs to fit in the garage this time :D

I love all the add-on's you did. Hope you don't mind that Tramp is still my avatar!

Jon (designer, builder and marketing agent for Tramp ;) )

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey man, was wondering if you were still on here. anyway i just broke the new axle i put in last jan, good thing for warrantys. anyway, here is a sneek peek of some swamper 38x14.5's....and some wheeling picts from saturday on the bombing range. later, mike

Attachments

• truckon38s.JPG
    truckon38s.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 621
  • group2.JPG
    group2.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 625
  • truck38s1.JPG
    truck38s1.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 639

Attachments

• flex22.JPG
    flex22.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 609
  • dust.JPG
    dust.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 623
  • group1.JPG
    group1.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 601

here is my mini me in training. i have a really cool vid of him climbing his first hill that i will try to get on here later, we still have to work on the mean face :) :nono: :fire:

Attachments

• hill3.JPG
    hill3.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 620
  • minimadmikegrrrr.JPG
    minimadmikegrrrr.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 599
  • minimadmikelesson101.JPG
    minimadmikelesson101.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 625

last one for now, another with the 38's

Attachments

• 38s.JPG
    38s.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 615

So when are we going to get together for some wheelin'??? You were a couple hundred miles too far south Saturday. We were all up here having fun :D

Mike,
I'm still hanging around - selling the stang now to grab an F150 FX4 Lariat - kind of an all purpose deal. Won't be able to beat on it too much, but at least I can get back in the woods again!

Rick said:
So when are we going to get together for some wheelin'??? You were a couple hundred miles too far south Saturday. We were all up here having fun :D

:chug: right on! well im gonna be down for a week or so, tonight im going to pull the broken axle out and send it off, but im going to rebuild both sides and since i have gone through 5 u-joints within a few months, i am going to spring for the big daddy's. rick, i will definitly end up there your way sooner or later!

mike,
tell them about the time the driveshaft broke in Altoona, PA and the little KIA sportage had to pull the BIG MAN TRUCK back up to stews house

stewdaddy76 said:
mike,
tell them about the time the driveshaft broke in Altoona, PA and the little KIA sportage had to pull the BIG MAN TRUCK back up to stews house

:mattmoon:
suck my butt stew ha ha, you better be nice since you live so close now, i might accidentally mistake your "KIA" for a little "PUSSY"cat and run it over :smoke: and for all of you, stew is my best friend so you dont have to be nice because im not lol

Attachments

• mybroketruck.jpg
    mybroketruck.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 634

Back