Main Divide Road in the O.C. Oct. 17th 2010 | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Main Divide Road in the O.C. Oct. 17th 2010

Im still in but am not sure of the rest.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My truck currently has no front suspension, but i'm gonna try to get it back together tonight to make the trip. No guarantees though.

My truck currently has no front suspension, but i'm gonna try to get it back together tonight to make the trip. No guarantees though.

hope you can make it :hammer:

...Sorry my internet is the suck right now...:(

...9am, channel 4 on cb, and it may be a little wet...I';; bring my spare too so we are all covered...

good thing i just checked the tune on my CB... it was wayyyy high....

i ahvent got my CB hooked up completely so im out on that but ill be ther.

hope you can make it :hammer:

Well i got back home and it was raining, so i'm not gonna make it. But i'll be at truckhaven next weekend!

ill have my SWR meter in my car so we can tune if we need to :thumbsup:

,,,I'm heading out as I have some chores to do first..

...See you out there...Be there or be square...:D

...:shifty_ey ...I heard that...:p:

I am somewhat dull, mostly conventional and broadly out of touch with current trends... however I will be there nonetheless.

:salute:

im about to head out myself... see you all there :troops:

Got home OK. It was smooth driving up to just a few miles from home when 'the fog that turn cars inside out' turned a few cars inside out.

It was great to meet more forum members. There was a lot of great conversation and we managed not to run over any mountain bikers :thumbsup:

Still have to rest a sore neck. Pics later.

... Almost a perfect run...1 explorer was lost on the way down ortega and the driver is fine...just got to the freeway and will post up when we get home...:(
Posted via Mobile Device

...Just got in...:confused:

...We all showed up early and the weather was drizzly for both ends of the trail yet the trail was dry...Some sun at the top and above the clouds where it looked like a soda lake between hill tops...We did get to do some cloud driving too...:biggthump

...I believe we all had a nice run today while only seeing a couple vehicles the whole trail and probably 10 bikers or so and 1 motorcycle we seen three times...We did see a small group of built heeps and probably 10 FJ's at the end trail gate that were just arriving from the other end...

...Any and all hillclimbs along with all side roads along the route now have large piperail as a fence to keep people off...It's weird to see plants overgrown on all the semi hard and hard trails..

...pics are being processed...;)

Just got home, dirtdigger dropped me off. The Ex is a write off. Have some bruising over my left shoulder, neck is a sore. Cuts the left side on my neck and left ear, palms are a little jacked up as well.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Today was an awesome run up untill Keepers crashed. Glad he's ok and luckily Tbars and Myself were right there when it happened. Aaron mad props bro you took a beating today and walked away like a champ. Now Tbars get those pics up as soon as you can. By the way(LETS GET DONATIONS TO GET KEEPERS A NEW RIG).

Back